The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Damn just as I was about to post up that I went to same school as Rachel Stevens and it closed! Also Amy Winehouse went to the same Primary School as a few of my friends, my French teacher was in the same form as Graham Norton and my Science teacher taught David James.

My sister is currently at a school with one of the Skins people.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hahaha, 0fortysomthing did a non sticked thread LOL!
Reply 3
Good OP Rivz :yy:
Reply 4
Durhamites :top2:

River85 :hat2:
Reply 5
I love that post 1 was so clearly pre-formatted so River could just whack it right in there.

LOL.

To be ******* honest.

Amazing 10,000th post if I do say so myself.

:gangster:
Reply 7
Becca
I love that post 1 was so clearly pre-formatted so River could just whack it right in there.

LOL.

:wink:

Almost lost it when I went looking for photographs. Someone should check and see if that Andrew WK vid contains naughty words :p:

0404343m
This is reaaaaallly gonna piss River off.

Discuss.

*raspberry*

But I really did beat you to it!
Prudy, a 3/10 for the last post of IV :hmmm:

When I'm done with this film I'm gon look through the clip of durham views and see where my room view window is :teeth: SADDO.
Reply 9
That is quite fail River. In honour of that:
Reply 10
0404343m
Actually, he posted this up while the other one was on circa 9997. Cheating. I refuse to spam.

It most certainly was not! Because I spend a while typing up my last reply and when I eventually went to submit it I realised we were already over 10,000 so quickly created the new thread (in about three seconds as it was pre-formatted :p: )

We can have two chat threads, then have a battle and see which one's best after seven days?

I wasn't able to do this in the last thread so I'll be a rebel and do it here

isawsparks89
One of the guys in feeder (Grant Nicholas) went to the boys' school equivalent of my school (but I did 3 of my A levels there soooo it's technically my school as well, in a way...)

Was that when you were a boy? :p:

Sorry :hugs: it was just asking for it. No one should bully sparky :nope:
Reply 11
arkbar

Wow, she really looks like an ex-girlfriend of mine (is she had ginger hair). That's quite scary.

I think we should ALL contribute to the first post. We should all create out own section and I'll re-edit it.
*subscribes*
Reply 13
isawsparks89
Prudy, a 3/10 for the last post of IV :hmmm:

When I'm done with this film I'm gon look through the clip of durham views and see where my room view window is :teeth: SADDO.

Didn't expect it to be last post tbf :embarrassed: I think 10 000 is what counts :yep: And it was by an non Durhamite :shifty:
Reply 14
arkbar

I'm actually wet.
Reply 15
0404343m
And then you deleted the thread too- this is abuse of mod powers- more people would have used the reformed thread than this one. I'm actually going to go and complain.

I just put it there temporarily. We can either merge it into this one or, if Becca agrees, I'll restore it and we can have two chat threads and decide which one has the best spam after seven days?

But I honestly did beat you to it fair and squararily.
Prudy
Didn't expect it to be last post tbf :embarrassed: I think 10 000 is what counts :yep: And it was by an non Durhamite :shifty:

:star:
Reply 17
I think we should all questions Rivers taste in women.
Beth Ditto is not my type :|
Although anyone else who like Riot Grrl is good by me! (including Jangra)
Reply 18
arkbar
I think we should all questions Rivers taste in women.

I was only 14, it was Valentine's Day....it just happened. She has a lovely, bubbly, personality however and that's all that counts :p:
Reply 19
Jangrafess
:star:

Resentful :jiggy:

But mainly :jiggy:

Latest