The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ZJuwelH
<sigh of relief> At least no one has tries to beg the Street Soldier...

Shhhhhh!!!!!! Don't give the clone any ideas he's on a cloning spree.
Reply 21
I love you guys too.!!!

Street soldier, the IMF is poor, please can you donate some to the rep fund. (begging)

Sorry I only give rep when it's earned. And even then someone else may have earned it already. Earn the rep...
Reply 22
I love you guys too.!!!

Street soldier, the IMF is poor, please can you donate some to the rep fund. (begging)

Stop begging I just gave you some. :tongue:
Reply 23
I myself only need 40 more to have 6 gems eeee.
Reply 24
ZJuwelH
Sorry I only give rep when it's earned. And even then someone else may have earned it already. Earn the rep...

What about me, I've come back to quite a shock being cloned and all that. Adshur too for that matter.
Kidding! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Adhsur

On a slightly related topic, it's interesting to see how once someone is successful they go and neglect those who helped made them successful... :tongue:
Reply 26
Adhsur

Ahh, already gave my rep out. Remind me tomorrow.
Reply 27
ZJuwelH
On a slightly related topic, it's interesting to see how once someone is successful they go and neglect those who helped made them successful... :tongue:

I promise you...it's coming soon! I haven't had a chance to give any for ages!!!
Reply 28
ZJuwelH

A very subtle hint there
Reply 29
ZJuwelH

Alas, tis true.
Reply 30
If I could I'd give you two half my gems, for being so wonderful :smile:
Reply 31
Adhsur

Is that supposed to scare me? :tongue:
Reply 32
Bhaal85
Is that supposed to scare me? :tongue:

It's supposed to flatter you deary. lol.
Reply 33
Adhsur

:eek: Then you'd have none left! A teriffically sweet comment in its own way, that's how I know I'm liked :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending