The Student Room Group

people think I am gay

hi, guys just want to say I do respect people who are gay/bi I respect people's choices I am not homophobic or anything like that. just want to say that in case I offend people on here. People think I am gay even though I am straight. I am the way I sound/speak i groom myself regularly and make myself look sharp every day i am also clean shaving as I don't look good with a beard as I can't grow one.

I have been told that am quite handsome and have been getting lots of stares from girls I don't know why people think I have a gay vibe. this puts me down if girls think I am gay then they won't talk to me. I do have very low confidence with girls and I am trying to be less awkward around them. I am straight and don't want people trying to hook me up with a gay guy.
Reply 1
If it is bothering you so much, talk to the girls that stare at you or wave at them
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi, guys just want to say I do respect people who are gay/bi I respect people's choices I am not homophobic or anything like that. just want to say that in case I offend people on here. People think I am gay even though I am straight. I am the way I sound/speak i groom myself regularly and make myself look sharp every day i am also clean shaving as I don't look good with a beard as I can't grow one.

I have been told that am quite handsome and have been getting lots of stares from girls I don't know why people think I have a gay vibe. this puts me down if girls think I am gay then they won't talk to me. I do have very low confidence with girls and I am trying to be less awkward around them. I am straight and don't want people trying to hook me up with a gay guy.

You're only gay if you actually are gay. If you are only into girls, then ignore what people say - you are most definitely straight. You don't need to prove it.
As a gay, I have no problems getting girls to talk to me. Suggests skill issue
tbh lots of people from my experience, guys who ppl perceive as gay but actually aren't, tend to get more female friends so you should probably talk to those girls! i mean, if ur good-looking it wouldn't rlly matter to them imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending