The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I wouldn't mind that at all, alas I'm stuck here in the states. :biggrin:
Reply 2
Infinity
I wouldn't mind that at all, alas I'm stuck here in the states. :biggrin:

Many good mountains over there as well. Better than the alps maybe
Reply 3
I'm wishing I could go back to Adelboden, Switzerland, where I worked last winter, but I don't think I'll be able to.
Reply 4
Helenia
I'm wishing I could go back to Adelboden, Switzerland, where I worked last winter, but I don't think I'll be able to.

What did you do? Ski instructor, guide or?
Reply 5
Nah, chalet monkey. Got to ski on my days off though, although I was crap, and I loved it so much! Just the experience of being there was amazing, and it was soooo beautiful compared with British winter :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Helenia
Nah, chalet monkey. Got to ski on my days off though, although I was crap, and I loved it so much! Just the experience of being there was amazing, and it was soooo beautiful compared with British winter :rolleyes:

I know. The winter in Britain is just rain. Not anything like the winter in the alps, or the mountains in Norway. Are there any ski possibility in Britain? :confused:
Reply 7
I wish!!
Reply 8
I live next to them as it is xthup
Reply 9
Joacim
I know. The winter in Britain is just rain. Not anything like the winter in the alps, or the mountains in Norway. Are there any ski possibility in Britain? :confused:

There are some "ski resorts" in Scotland, but they're nothing compared with the Alps or Scandanavia. I've never been to them, but apparently they rely on artificial snow quite a bit of the time.
Reply 10
Joacim

We've got dry sky slopes if that's any good!

Latest

Trending

Trending