Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
If so. Where?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I wouldn't mind that at all, alas I'm stuck here in the states.
Joacim
(Original post by Infinity)
I wouldn't mind that at all, alas I'm stuck here in the states.

Many good mountains over there as well. Better than the alps maybe
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm wishing I could go back to Adelboden, Switzerland, where I worked last winter, but I don't think I'll be able to.
Joacim
(Original post by Helenia)
I'm wishing I could go back to Adelboden, Switzerland, where I worked last winter, but I don't think I'll be able to.

What did you do? Ski instructor, guide or?
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nah, chalet monkey. Got to ski on my days off though, although I was crap, and I loved it so much! Just the experience of being there was amazing, and it was soooo beautiful compared with British winter :rolleyes:
Joacim
(Original post by Helenia)
Nah, chalet monkey. Got to ski on my days off though, although I was crap, and I loved it so much! Just the experience of being there was amazing, and it was soooo beautiful compared with British winter :rolleyes:

I know. The winter in Britain is just rain. Not anything like the winter in the alps, or the mountains in Norway. Are there any ski possibility in Britain? :confused:
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I wish!!
kildare
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I live next to them as it is xthup
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joacim)
I know. The winter in Britain is just rain. Not anything like the winter in the alps, or the mountains in Norway. Are there any ski possibility in Britain? :confused:
There are some "ski resorts" in Scotland, but they're nothing compared with the Alps or Scandanavia. I've never been to them, but apparently they rely on artificial snow quite a bit of the time.
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joacim)
We've got dry sky slopes if that's any good!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (587)
50%
No (587)
50%

Watched Threads