The Student Room Group

The Official I've Failed My GCSEs Thread 2009

Instead of doing individual subjects, why not just put all your misery in one place.

And no optimism OK?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how can you fail GCSE's ?? they soo easy compared to a levels
Reply 2
Nooo, don't say that! You should stay optimistic, and postpone the thread until results day? Have you finished all of your exams? You could still redeem yourself...
Reply 3
Oh please, have you even finished all your exams?

It's been just days.

Even if you think you did badly, just forget about it and enjoy the next two months, worry on the 27th August instead of wallowing in self-pity.
Reply 4
hannah_makeawish
Instead of doing individual subjects, why not just put all your misery in one place.

And no optimism OK?

you're talking out your arse. you're being pessimistic because these are the first major exams you've had, and you're expecting the worst. im sure you wouldn't be a member on tsr if you didn't do any academic work....so stop attention seeking.
I feel the same. It's like I have worked (reasonably) hard for the past 2 years and all I'll have to show for it is a couple of mediocre grades. I feel I've screwed up all the exams I've sat so far - I was predicted all A*s and now I'll be lucky to get 1 or 2! Grrrr!
Reply 6
<3 biology!
I feel the same. It's like I have worked (reasonably) hard for the past 2 years and all I'll have to show for it is a couple of mediocre grades. I feel I've screwed up all the exams I've sat so far - I was predicted all A*s and now I'll be lucky to get 1 or 2! Grrrr!

haha yeah same!! i was so close to an A* in biology, i could almost taste it. but then i screwed the final ******* module and i'll end up with a ****** A. argh.
Reply 7
Haha, GCSE's are bugger-all compared to A-levels.
Don't worry if you think your going to fail GCSE's, i thought I was going to fail miserably this time last year then on results day I got 4 A's, plenty B's and one C.
It's a massive confidence boost when your realise how stupid you've been :smile:
Good luck!
well, this is definitely the thread for me!
<3 biology!

wow yeah this is me all over. isn't it depressing :frown:
Reply 10
Bunch of emos... Seriously, if your going to be that negative, your bound to get a ***** grade and frankly, you deserve it.
Reply 11
xeloraxyeahx
wow yeah this is me all over. isn't it depressing :frown:

think positive!
you may well be pleasantly suprised come august :smile:
most of all enjoy your summer, its a good one!
Reply 12
no one on tsr fails them instead they do amazingly better than expected:smile:
Reply 13
it's gcse's ffs, if you can log onto a computer yourself that's probobly harder than getting 10 Cs or better.
I wasn't aware that it was August 27th already... Come back later.
graphixx
think positive!
you may well be pleasantly suprised come august :smile:
most of all enjoy your summer, its a good one!

aww thanks graphixx! yeah hopefully, and this summer is going to be like wowwwww amazing :biggrin:
Reply 16
By fail you mean "OmDFg i lyke tatlolly nt gt a a* grade n shi innit ima gana die".
Reply 17
if you think that by "failed" thats getting 'only' an A in some of your gcse's surely this is not the thread for you?? doesn't the OP mean people who have got Us?
Reply 18
xeloraxyeahx
aww thanks graphixx! yeah hopefully, and this summer is going to be like wowwwww amazing :biggrin:

ohyes, you got any plans?
i know this isnt really the place haha!

welcome to TSR too :smile:
Tilly87
if you think that by "failed" thats getting 'only' an A in some of your gcse's surely this is not the thread for you?? doesn't the OP mean people who have got Us?

No
I meant a TSR fail.

Quick Reply

Latest