The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes shes my MUM
Noxid
Yes shes my MUM

old joke
Reply 22
Hi I thought Id join in because my hairdresser is beautiful, I wouldn't say hot coz shes a woman and so am I but they're all stunning in my salon, gut isn't that always the way!They always look perfect, damn them!
Reply 23
One of mine looks like Gareth Southgate. I don't think I need to say anymore.
I hate having my hair cut! It's such a mess at the moment and I can't bring myself to get it sorted out yet! The most important thing I look for in a hairdresser is the speed at which they can do, the less time the better. I want no conversation or waiting around. if she's pretty that's just a bonus. :smile:
Fluent in Lies
old joke

She is actually my Mum.

Yes my Mum cuts my hair. Saves us loads although I now have a wonky fringe, weird sideburns and a funny quiff :smile:
Reply 26
yes...
Reply 27
RainKing
The girl who cut my hair today was amazingly gorgeous...

Is it superficial to choose your hairdressers depending on how good-looking the girls there are?
nah go for it!! but does it not bother you that she might be the worst stylist? my hairdresser isnt very hot, shes too chavvy for my liking
Reply 28
~*glitter*~
nah go for it!! but does it not bother you that she might be the worst stylist? my hairdresser isnt very hot, shes too chavvy for my liking

Yeah she didn't give me the best of cuts but whatever... I still gave her a tip for the head massage.
Mine's a fat Italian guy who waddles.
RainKing

Is it superficial to choose your hairdressers depending on how good-looking the girls there are?

Ur lucky. I've got the same problem with my dentist...

:bawling:
Reply 31
RainKing

I'd say it's essential. If hair maketh the man and the hairdresser maketh the hair, you want someone who you're attracted to to cut your hair. That way, she will hopefully mould it in a way to make you attractive to her and those of her ilk, and your future happiness in love will be secured.
In theory.
Reply 32
Nope, My hairdresser aint hot.

Zain
Reply 33
Mine is, toni and guy in durham is to be recommended
Reply 34
pig
Yes, I'm married to her. It might say something that I haven't had a proper haircut for ages :smile:

Really?

Zain
Reply 35
mine is bald and about 50 = not that nice.
Reply 36
pig
Yep. Actually she hasn't cut my hair for literally years. Whenever I want it cut she just gets a trainee to do it for practice :/

Ok. Thats great.

Zain
Reply 37
I have had the same hairdresser since I was a little kid (she comes to my house to cut the familys hair), and she is VERY HOT.

In fact, she is coming 2moz to cut my hair

Latest

Trending

Trending