The Student Room Group

any places that hire 15 y olds?

I js turned 15 and i dont get my national IN number till 16. are there any jobs i can get? Ik many places dont hire but honestly any job would do i need the money ✋😭? iv heard i can work in restaurants and cafes cleaning and washing up but how do i even contact them i ll have nothing to put on my cv..
Original post by Unknown72927
I js turned 15 and i dont get my national IN number till 16. are there any jobs i can get? Ik many places dont hire but honestly any job would do i need the money ✋😭? iv heard i can work in restaurants and cafes cleaning and washing up but how do i even contact them i ll have nothing to put on my cv..

Try boots the chemist as they will legally employ you at your age. You'll be restricted to certain areas due to the 18 age restrictions laws. No other big retailers will employ you until you are at least 16.

Try your local newsagents and maybe cafés and hairdressers ( even if it cleaning the mess up) .

You can pop into your local shops etc and ask if anything available as they might be willing to take you on, unfortunately how many people at 15 have any sort of experience to put in a CV....... You can build up your CV as and when you gain experience in employment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending