The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What about Lancaster?
Reply 61
Hehe my firm and insurance are next to each other :biggrin:
Nice job putting Abertay on there :biggrin:
Firm choice = Durham
Reply 62
Good idea :smile: , as long as a lot of people vote then it'll be easier for people to see who's at the same university.
Reply 63
I voted for Liverpool JMU, but I appear to be the only one.....I'm going to be so lonely :frown:
yuki
I voted for Liverpool JMU, but I appear to be the only one.....I'm going to be so lonely :frown:

:smile: The poll's only been going for 1 day!! There are hundreds more votes to come.
HistoryStudent
What about Lancaster?

Do you go to Lancaster?
Reply 66
Warwick's winning :biggrin:
Nellz
Warwick's winning :biggrin:

:p: Good for Warwick.
Reply 68
YAY! I'm not the only one at Aber now it's on the list :biggrin:
BexTait
YAY! I'm not the only one at Aber now it's on the list :biggrin:

Aber's prospectus makes the place seem like it's absolutely gleaming with beauty. That's why I applied there, and was accepted too. :redface:
Yay we have a match :p:
Reply 71
rainjan_4now
Aber's prospectus makes the place seem like it's absolutely gleaming with beauty. That's why I applied there, and was accepted too. :redface:

It is a lovely place, the pics of sunsets over the sea really do happen, it's not just for show :biggrin: You can't beat a BBQ on the beach in the summer, or lying there revising.
you missedout herts!! :rolleyes:
kriztinae
you missedout herts!! :rolleyes:

It's there now :smile:
Onearmedbandit
Do you go to Lancaster?

No - I go to Swansea, but I know FrisbeeFan goes to Lancaster...
BexTait
It is a lovely place, the pics of sunsets over the sea really do happen, it's not just for show :biggrin: You can't beat a BBQ on the beach in the summer, or lying there revising.

You get that a lot as Swansea too! I love it!
Reply 76
HistoryStudent
No - I go to Swansea, but I know FrisbeeFan goes to Lancaster...

So do I...! :wink:

Edit: I mean about knowing, not that I actually go to Lancaster - because I don't!
I go to Swansea all the time :smile: Actually, usually we stay out in Gower near Rhosilli, but my mum's from Swansea (Mumbles) so we go there a lot. The whole peninsula is beautiful :smile:
Reply 78
Dundee!

I posted before but it seems to have disappeared. :confused:
Come on folks :p: I want at least 500 votes!

Latest

Trending

Trending