The Student Room Group
Reply 1
neverstandstill
How can I clean it? It's all sticky and disgusting and I don't wanna run it under the tap..

What kind of pen? What material is the phone's casing? Where on the phone is the ink?
Reply 2
Lick it off?
Reply 3
punktopia
Lick it off?

Tasty :awesome:
Erm, I don't think running it under a tap was an option in the first place...

May I suggest baby wipes?
Reply 5
Spray some perfume on a dry cloth and rub it
You shouldn't spray it on the phone as it could go in the gaps and damage it, so also make sure you don't saturate the cloth, one spray at a time is enough.

And it will smell of whatever perfume you use for a while so use one you like obviously.
I put a pen in the wash with all my clothes by accident once.....ruined my school uniform...didn't come out either! :s-smilie:
Reply 7
neverstandstill
How can I clean it? It's all sticky and disgusting and I don't wanna run it under the tap..

Some zippo lighter fluid should get the ink off. Your corner shop probably sells the stuff comes in a tin like this: http://www.antiquesextant.com/images/zippo3141.jpg

Just put some on ball of cotton wool and it should come off. after you've done that and it comes off just slightly damp another cotton wool ball and wipe the lighter fluid off, cause it does smell.
Reply 8
I'd recommend baby wipes or something.
Cheers guys, just going to try the baby wipes now.
Reply 10
neverstandstill
Cheers guys, just going to try the baby wipes now.

If that doesn't work, perfume on cotton wool/ dry cloth definitely does as it's what I used when a bright pink biro leaked all over my phone and when someone wrote on my calculator in permanent marker :smile:

Good luck!
Reply 11
punktopia
Lick it off?

This. Sloooooowly
The perfume thing is my recommendation
Definitely works because of the alcohol and itll smell nice too unlike lighter fluid!
Or turps because that smells nice too!
After shave not lynx like Calvin Klein and a toothbrush

Latest

Trending

Trending