The Student Room Group

stationery

what supplies should I have for school? I'm going into year 10 this September and I'm taking History (Edexcel2016), Geography (AQA), PRE (Philosophy, Religion, and Ethics) (EDUQAS), Business Studies (Edexcel), Combined Sciences (AQA), Maths (Edexcel), and both Englishes (AQA). I already have everything I need for my pen case, but I'm unsure whether to buy hard folders (and what size if I do get folders) or plastic pockets.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by reggie!
what supplies should I have for school? I'm going into year 10 this September and I'm taking History (Edexcel2016), Geography (AQA), PRE (Philosophy, Religion, and Ethics) (EDUQAS), Business Studies (Edexcel), Combined Sciences (AQA), Maths (Edexcel), and both Englishes (AQA). I already have everything I need for my pen case, but I'm unsure whether to buy hard folders (and what size if I do get folders) or plastic pockets.

You could maybe start off with bringing a smaller folders and a few pockets and having a bigger folder at home to hold your work once you have finished a topic.
Original post by reggie!

I was given exercise books for all of my subjects and didn't end up needing folders for any of my subjects except English Lit and English Language. I am not sure what your school does though, but if you are given exercise books you are unlikely to need folders unless that's how you want to organise your revision.
Reply 3
Original post by CelineK17
You could maybe start off with bringing a smaller folders and a few pockets and having a bigger folder at home to hold your work once you have finished a topic.

thank you<3
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I was given exercise books for all of my subjects and didn't end up needing folders for any of my subjects except English Lit and English Language. I am not sure what your school does though, but if you are given exercise books you are unlikely to need folders unless that's how you want to organise your revision.

ty!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
Original post by reggie!

this video tells you everything (also nice for small ytber support :wink: https://youtu.be/xX7cETO6cHY x

Quick Reply

Latest