The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not matter what size babs I had I would not ever have the confidence to sunbathe topless!
Reply 21
i think id be ok on a quiet beach with not many people there, its only because ive got a dress i have to wear thats got weird shapes on it and i dont want to have big tan lines
Pics or it didn't happen. Because somebody had to say it.
Reply 23
Dr Zeuss™
any topless sunbathing is good sunbathing :borat:

Couldn't agree more :top:

Oh, pics as well plz :biggrin:
I would never do it...but if you want to, go for it. If anything, small boobs will look better. :yy:
I love spanish beaches for this reason
Reply 26
Get them out girl.
Reply 27
I Was born tanned...YAY
Reply 28
BrightGirl
I would never do it...but if you want to, go for it. If anything, small boobs will look better. :yy:

Why because she'll be mistaken for a man?
Reply 29

sorry had to be done
on a serious note you should be fine; breasts look better with an even tan!
Fawn
Why because she'll be mistaken for a man?

No because they'd stay more...in place.
Reply 31
poossum
I never understood the point of topless sunbathing, apart from the bedroom, the only time it matters if they are tanned is when you are toplessly sunbathing! It's effectively just increasing chance of skin cancer

LMAO!!!!
Reply 32
A Stranger in Moscow
Yeah, the big ones look weird when sunbathing, they kind of flop to the side haha

On the plus side at least you won't get sunburnt armpits...
I have never sunbathed topless and I don't plan to. Unless I become one of those mad exhibitionist types when I'm old and wrinkly :s-smilie:
Reply 34
Girls with small boobs can get away with it. From a distance they could look flat chested, and therefore male. This will deter male attention, so go for it.
This thread is useless without pics :cool:
Arctic Explorer
nothing should stop you enjoying you holiday. if topless sunbathing is going to make you happy go for it......FAT PPL SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO SUNBATH TOPLESS

Surely you're contradicting yourself here?
Reply 37
do it :smile:
Would really need pics to know for sure...
Stomm
On the plus side at least you won't get sunburnt armpits...

lol. but i totallyknow what you mean.

trust me, as a guy, i'd much prefer small pert tits to saggy floppy big tits any day.

Latest