The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Adhsur
Lol!!! Hmmmmmmmmm....

*ponders* Can't there be a peace party who gets along with all? :smile:

Thats us! Except after we have destroyed/oppressed the other parties! Although we may spare a thought for the ALP, and not destroy them!!
Reply 41
Chicken
Thats us! Except after we have destroyed/oppressed the other parties! Although we may spare a thought for the ALP, and not destroy them!!

We could form a broad alliance...we could put...allied with the 'clueless lot' in our signature
Reply 42
++Hex++
Are you organising your anarchy?

Nope!!! We'll just win without organisation!!
Reply 43
Blamps
No, that was just an analogy

Ahh.

Hmm. *considers* Sorry, still not convinced. What other party is offering enlightenment AND the chance to be better than everyone else?
Reply 44
Chicken
Nope!!! We'll just win without organisation!!

Win what, exactly? There certainly seems to be fierce competition, but speaking as one who has discovered these parties in the last hour, where are they going, and why?
Reply 45
++Hex++
Ahh.

Hmm. *considers* Sorry, still not convinced. What other party is offering enlightenment AND the chance to be better than everyone else?

We are offering a better way than Whiteyness...after all, following the way of the White is like following the way of a blind leper...clueless. We do offer enlightenment although we do not allude to that in our sig...we offer the enlightenment of democratic realism, working within the boundaries of UK learning. We offer a democratic voice unlike the way of the White
Blamps
We are offering a better way than Whiteyness

Shhhh. There is no such thing.
Reply 47
people, look forth to the forum freedom thread...
Reply 48
MattG
people, look forth to the forum freedom thread...

We offer democratic freedom whilst you can retain a voice to speak out against breaches of freedom...you know it makes sense to join us
Reply 49
Blamps
We offer democratic freedom whilst you can retain a voice to speak out against breaches of freedom...you know it makes sense to join us

Down with the Whitey Righties!!!
Reply 50
Chicken
Down with the Whitey Righties!!!

Do you wanna form an alliance Chicken?
Reply 51
Blamps
We are offering a better way than Whiteyness...after all, following the way of the White is like following the way of a blind leper...clueless

Heresy! It is impossible for an enlightened one to be clueless, anyway.
Reply 52
Blamps
Do you wanna form an alliance Chicken?

Only if it involves you joining the anarchists.
Reply 53
++Hex++
Heresy! It is impossible for an enlightened one to be clueless, anyway.

It is under the indoctrinated enlightenment of Whiteyness
Reply 54
Chicken
Only if it involves you joining the anarchists.

Well, you have to become an associate member of the ALP, as do I
Reply 55
Blamps
Well, you have to become an associate member of the ALP, as do I

Hmmm i will think about it.
Reply 56
Mr White, i think you'll find we have the greatest numbers. We are the apathetic party and consequently claim all those who are uninterested in this political manoevering.
Reply 57
Chicken

Let the parties join together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply 58
Chicken

What is ther to think about...whitetyness is rife
Reply 59
Blamps
What is ther to think about...whitetyness is rife

If you are seeking to avoid it, you've got the wrong thread...

Latest

Trending

Trending