The Student Room Group

Plymouth vs Kingston

Hello! I'm an international student, hoping to study Clinical Psychology in the UK. With the international student tuition being really high, I have a very limited number of universities I can apply to. 2 of the main ones on my list are Kingston and Plymouth. Which one do you think are better, in terms of academics, student life and cost of living?
I guess cost of living in Kingston would be obviously higher than in Plymouth. I also believe Plymouth's psychology is relatively stronger than Kingston.
Original post by Natnatnatnat
Hello! I'm an international student, hoping to study Clinical Psychology in the UK. With the international student tuition being really high, I have a very limited number of universities I can apply to. 2 of the main ones on my list are Kingston and Plymouth. Which one do you think are better, in terms of academics, student life and cost of living?

Plymouth University presents a brand new , unique and exciting society called Melanosome Medics!

The core aims of the society;

- To encourage more people of colour to consider applying to Medical school and consider a career in healthcare.

-Mentor children through the application process of applying to Medical school which technically begins all the way from GCSE's.

-A source of encouragement and motivation to aspiring and current medical studnets seeing multiple medical students that look like them, speak the way they do and are reliable.
Original post by Natnatnatnat

Hey, so where did you end up going? I am in a similar predicament and was wondering how did you decide?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending