The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah, I wasn't feeling too good about it when I first moved my stuff in but I've put up a few posters and unpacked some of my stuff and now its feeling cool, I'm not wanting to put my food in the kitchen tho lol I'm paranoid someone will have it when everyone else gets here
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
haha, whats bathrooms like?
Reply 22
the toilet is a bit low lol but its clean and flushes good :-) I'll tell you my opinion on the shower when i try it out, it looks ok tho.
Reply 23
sounds pretty goood im looking forward to it, guess ill see you there friday. what room you in
Reply 24
I'm in room 4 :-) how about you? and do you think i should take my food to the kitchen?
Reply 25
yeah dont you get lockable stuff
erm im on room 10
Reply 26
I'm just gonna go look see and if they do lock then i will put it in my kitchen lol brb.............

so are you upstairs then?
Reply 27
apparently :P i have no idea what its like
Reply 28
lol ok I put my food in a cupboard I'm gonna sitck "room 4" on the door :-) its a nice place it feels small which is good (its not huge but not tiny)

Also if any one needs any white tac (your only allowed to use that to put posters up) I bought some today i have about 2 and 3 1/4 sticks left so yeah you can use it lol
Reply 29
im here now ha
who is about?
Reply 30
I'm about lol
Reply 31
lol what ya up to im booored
Reply 32
Watching Buffy :-D I'm watching all the season ending because its fun

Latest

Trending

Trending