Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I wasn't feeling too good about it when I first moved my stuff in but I've put up a few posters and unpacked some of my stuff and now its feeling cool, I'm not wanting to put my food in the kitchen tho lol I'm paranoid someone will have it when everyone else gets here

ReputationRep:
    haha, whats bathrooms like?

ReputationRep:
    the toilet is a bit low lol but its clean and flushes good :-) I'll tell you my opinion on the shower when i try it out, it looks ok tho.

ReputationRep:
    sounds pretty goood im looking forward to it, guess ill see you there friday. what room you in

ReputationRep:
    I'm in room 4 :-) how about you? and do you think i should take my food to the kitchen?

ReputationRep:
    yeah dont you get lockable stuff
    erm im on room 10

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna go look see and if they do lock then i will put it in my kitchen lol brb.............

so are you upstairs then?

ReputationRep:
    apparently :P i have no idea what its like

ReputationRep:
    lol ok I put my food in a cupboard I'm gonna sitck "room 4" on the door :-) its a nice place it feels small which is good (its not huge but not tiny)

Also if any one needs any white tac (your only allowed to use that to put posters up) I bought some today i have about 2 and 3 1/4 sticks left so yeah you can use it lol

ReputationRep:
    im here now ha
    who is about?

ReputationRep:
    I'm about lol

ReputationRep:
    lol what ya up to im booored

ReputationRep:
    Watching Buffy :-D I'm watching all the season ending because its fun

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.