The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Dra

Just thought I would see if anyone here is going to be near me. I'm in DRA/DN...

I've edited my room out since some people seemto think stalkers are commonplace inst Andrews, and since some didn't understand what I was asking - Is anyone else goingto be in same block as me? And if you have stayed here before, is there anything I might like to know, apart from the people who are going to try and get into my room...
andywilko
Just thought I would see if anyone here is going to be near me. I'm in DRA/DN [mod edit on user request]

You what?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
I'm in Forbes building. Be aware you've just told everyone exactly where you live, might wanna edit out the flat number and room number.
Reply 3
leemkule
I'm in Forbes building. Be aware you've just told everyone exactly where you live, might wanna edit out the flat number and room number.

big deal, people still have to get through 3 locked doors before they could reach the room.
Reply 4
Knudsen
big deal, people still have to get through 3 locked doors before they could reach the room.

Way to completely miss my point.
Reply 5
leemkule
Way to completely miss my point.

learn how to use your words and express yourself better then?
Reply 6
Knudsen
learn how to use your words and express yourself better then?

My statement was very easy to comprehend, not my fault that you make weird assumptions. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Knudsen

Not entirely true, in flat two it would be two doors. (I was in donaldson one for my first year).

I'm in Tulloch again.
I don't think that St Andrews is exactly awash with stalkers, but I would still encourage people to post no more detail than the building they are in, or for halls, which floor they are on. Giving any more detail is unlikely to be beneficial to you, and has the potential for unwanted situations.

If anyone doesn't understand the room code they are given, I posted a general 'deciphering' guide in the FAQ thread, and I'm sure people will be happy to clarify any problems beyond that, either if you post the overall form of the room number, or PM someone who has relevant knowledge and who you trust.
Reply 9
Shairp for me :smile:

Btw, here's the building codes for info: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=19875291&postcount=68

Latest

Trending

Trending