1. which biblical passage is the above correct statement from
- psalms 123:3
- psalms 321:3
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. which biblical passage is the correct above statement from
- psalms 37:05
- jeremiah 05:37
- psalms 135:01
3. which bible passage is the above statement from
- jeramiah 29:11
- psalms 11:29
- psalms 29:11
- jeramiah 11:29
4. what is the biblical passage reffering to
- sanctity of human life/medeling in the plan of god and hence having no faith in him
- lesser of two evils
5. which is the correct quotation
- "for i have planned for you a life of not disaster but of a good future and hope"
- "for i know the plan i have for you, and not a disaster but to give you a future and a hope"
- "for i have a plan for you that is not a disaster but a hope"