The Student Room Group

Google level 4 software development apprenticeship

Forum post for the job above. Wondering if anyones gotten anything so far after initial application.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not yet, although IIRC previous years applicants have said it usually takes a while to hear back.
Does anyone know the salary range for this Google Software Development Apprenticeship please?
Reply 3
Original post by MathematicsBoy
Does anyone know the salary range for this Google Software Development Apprenticeship please?
Around 30,000 if I am not mistaken.
Am I right in saying that so far the application is just fill out the form and the cv? On the application site it says stuff like "Why are you interested in a Software Development apprenticeship at Google?
What are you most excited about in the Software Engineering space? Why?"
but I never found any place to type that stuff so im just confused
Reply 5
Original post by hcwon1
Am I right in saying that so far the application is just fill out the form and the cv? On the application site it says stuff like "Why are you interested in a Software Development apprenticeship at Google?

wait where??
Reply 6
Original post by hcwon1
If you read carefully it says to attach it to your CV and upload them together (I made this mistake a couple of years ago and left it off)
Original post by ollielee
If you read carefully it says to attach it to your CV and upload them together (I made this mistake a couple of years ago and left it off)
Ah shoot nice catch I wonder if I can still change it after I sent it off. not too bad if I can't I'm looking for level 6 cybersecurity anyway. thanks tho
edit: can't change it so its ggs for me I didnt understand instructions properly
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by hi :)
wait where??
Screenshot_20240304_135725_Chrome.jpg
on the application page
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
Hi
Original post by hcwon1
Ah shoot nice catch I wonder if I can still change it after I sent it off. not too bad if I can't I'm looking for level 6 cybersecurity anyway. thanks tho
edit: can't change it so its ggs for me I didnt understand instructions properly
could always withdraw and try to apply again under a different email, although whether they have any dual application checks idk. Nothing to lose at this point though 😅
Reply 11
god damn it :frown:
Reply 12
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by orueq
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Not yet. The applications close on the 22nd so I guess we’ll hear after that
Original post by random124
Not yet. The applications close on the 22nd so I guess we’ll hear after that
I heard back yesterday with an email saying they were moving forward with my application. I had to open a link to book a 1 to 1 meeting with the recruiter (not an interview). I am no longer going forward with this anymore as I just received an amazon SDEA offer. Good luck to everyone applying.
Reply 15
Has anyone heard anything?
Original post by Tinatin
Has anyone heard anything?

Yeah. Got an initial call with one of the recruiters (not an interview yet)
Original post by ToMuchTNT
Yeah. Got an initial call with one of the recruiters (not an interview yet)

When did you apply?
Reply 18
Going through eligibility checks
Original post by KorelleNorthern
When did you apply?

11th February
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending