The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdeptDz
This quiz would be better on kahoot because you can't use google and everyone sees the question at same time

Original post by Ishan_2000
^Good shout.

Edit: Oh yeah, kahoot is used in classes, it can be used with loads of people.
That wouldn't really be the TSR Pub Quiz then would it?:tongue:
Greetings Quizzers.:thumbsup:

Here is the long-awaited post catching up on Geography week.:biggrin:

Leader-board has been updated (see first page of this thread) Food and Drink week scoring and leftover answers should be done quicker than it took me for this one because I have more time this week.:colondollar:

If you're new to this competition and want to get involved in more then let me know in this thread and I can add you to the main quote list so that you get a notification when each quiz starts.:wink:

See the next post for info about what's happening this coming week.:smile:

Huge appreciation to @Leviathan1741 for putting a lot of effort into the Geography week. Supremely delivered and extremely appreciated. :adore:

Answers:

Spoiler

Quoting in everyone who posted during Geography week. If you don't wish to be involved in the quiz further then feel free to ignore this message since you shouldn't be quoted again.:smile:

Spoiler

Sport week this week!!!:biggrin:

Here's what's in store....:colone:

Hope to see you all limbering up.:dumbells:

Coming up this week....

If you would like to not be included in the quote-lists for any of the above quizzes then please let me know.:yep: Saying so in this thread is more convenient too.:wink:

I should also say, we have 6 different people running quizzes this week, each of these quizzes may have slightly different rules or format depending on who runs it, please respect that.:h: Thanks to all of them for giving up their time to help.:adore:

Spoiler

Yay! I made the top 10!

Spoiler

Original post by Labrador99
Yay! I made the top 10!

Spoiler

:rofl:
Should also point out that the details about Sport Week are provisional and subject to change until they actually happen.:yep:
Original post by 04MR17
Sport week this week!!!:biggrin:

Here's what's in store....:colone:

Hope to see you all limbering up.:dumbells:

Coming up this week....

If you would like to not be included in the quote-lists for any of the above quizzes then please let me know.:yep: Saying so in this thread is more convenient too.:wink:

I should also say, we have 6 different people running quizzes this week, each of these quizzes may have slightly different rules or format depending on who runs it, please respect that.:h: Thanks to all of them for giving up their time to help.:adore:

Spoiler

Hiya, do you mind only tagging in the football one and leaving me out of the others?
Original post by DeepInTheMeadow
Hiya, do you mind only tagging in the football one and leaving me out of the others?
No problem.:yy:
OMG 8th!?! 😁
My quiz is online now! everyone who wants to participate in follow this link:

Martial Arts quiz

Wish you a lot of fun. :h:
The quiz tonight will be all about sport :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5051588

It will start at 20:00

[countdown]1510776000000[/countdown]
I have no idea about my schedule on Friday as I usually get last minute bookings for late shifts.

That being said, I hope to moderate it and if not, I have submitted my questions to @04MR17 to fill in if I am unavailable (/ to say which ones to use or not)

I have decided to make this quiz a bit hard so be prepared to engage your brains
Original post by quasa
I have no idea about my schedule on Friday as I usually get last minute bookings for late shifts.

That being said, I hope to moderate it and if not, I have submitted my questions to @04MR17 to fill in if I am unavailable (/ to say which ones to use or not)

I have decided to make this quiz a bit hard so be prepared to engage your brains
It's fantastic.:hugs:
Original post by clouddbubbles
tag me in the next round of this pub quiz thing please :smile:

the sports quiz tonight looked really fun!

Will do.:yy:
Original post by 04MR17
Official Leader-board:

:king1:

Spoiler

:king2:

Spoiler

:king3:

Spoiler

Top ten:

Spoiler

Full leader-board:

Spoiler

Can we have an update?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Can we have an update?
No.:tongue:

Honestly, when I have time. I have 4 deadlines in the next 7 days.:hat2:

[insert Yoda meme about patience]
I've created a thread for the f1 quiz
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5054178

On a side note, how to I tag everyone into the thread.

Also what is the best time to start the quiz on a friday night?
Original post by quasa
I've created a thread for the f1 quiz
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5054178

On a side note, how to I tag everyone into the thread.

Also what is the best time to start the quiz on a friday night?
:party:

We'll talk about tags elsewhere.:wink:

I'll leave times open for discussion.:biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Tennis Quiz tonight :woo::party:
The thread can be found here.

Patiently awaiting a score update.

Latest