The Student Room Group

Edexcel C1 June 2009 Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Can someone please send it to me? x)
zozazie and naren91 please private message me your email addresses and i will send it to you. i have tried uploading it here to make it easier but it said the file was too big :confused:
hey can you send it to me too??? thanks ssoooo much :biggrin:
Reply 23
Hi can u send it to me too?!!! :biggrin:DD thanks
Reply 24
Can someone send me the mark scheme for edexcel c1 june 09 please :smile: ?
Hi,Please could someone send me this mark scheme I can't find it anywhere :frown:
Tried to attach again and its not working... does anyone know why? Surely it shouldnt be too big seeing as lots of people post markschemes here!
Reply 27
this is the mark scheme from june 2009 and jan 2010 also any papers from june 05 to jan 10 plus mark schemes can be found on this website http://www.mathspapers.co.uk/edexcel.html hope it helps

apologies mark schemes for june 09 and jan 10 to big to add as an attachment if you want them i can email them just send me your address in a message
snedh1
this is the mark scheme from june 2009 and jan 2010 also any papers from june 05 to jan 10 plus mark schemes can be found on this website http://www.mathspapers.co.uk/edexcel.html hope it helps

apologies mark schemes for june 09 and jan 10 to big to add as an attachment if you want them i can email them just send me your address in a message

Woohoo all the papers and mark schemes in one place, thank you sooo much!! :smile:
time4science
Does anyone else find logs in C2 unbelievably hard? :confused:

I found them confusing at first but they are deceptively simple. I found it straightforward after workinf through the logs chapter in my textbook .
I just did this exam as a practice: 95% with some stupid mistakes, sickkkk.
me too!! please!!! I can't find it anyyyyyywhere :/
Reply 32
hey can u send it to me pleasee! cnt fint it n urgently need it x
ok well i have sent the mark scheme to everyone who has private messaged me their emails so anyone else who needs it can email me and i will send it asap.
Reply 34
time4science
ok well i have sent the mark scheme to everyone who has private messaged me their emails so anyone else who needs it can email me and i will send it asap.

Can i have it too please :smile:
urgent matter :smile:
Reply 36
can i have C1 june 2009 mark scheme
Reply 37
ohhhhh i found it..thnx shabna
Reply 38
Just to check, C1 is BEFORE M1 right?

So C1 1.30, M1 3pm? Is that right??
would you be able to send it to me aswell please :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest