The Student Room Group

Nelson Thornes AQA AS Chemistry - Answers exam question

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
If someone can PM me the AS AQA chem answers (with a valid and working link - the links posted here have already expired/don't work) I can upload them to my own server and keep them up indefinitely.

OR

upload the answers as .pdf or .zip/.rar on this forum.
Reply 61
algérie_mon_amour
Oh yes, sorry I forgot to attach UNIT2 and chapter 13 :

Hello, was just wondering if you had the answers to AS Biology chapters 1-7, i've already got chapter 2 from your upload but if you had the earlier ones i'd be very grateful!
thanks
x
Does anyone have the Unit 5 answers? If so please PM me (can't give my email address here) and I'll rep whoever can send them, thanks :smile:
Sapna Shah
Hello, was just wondering if you had the answers to AS Biology chapters 1-7, i've already got chapter 2 from your upload but if you had the earlier ones i'd be very grateful!
thanks
x

Sorry for the late reply!

Here are 1-5
milliondollarcorpse
Does anyone have the Unit 5 answers? If so please PM me (can't give my email address here) and I'll rep whoever can send them, thanks :smile:

Here you go :smile:
Reply 66
could someone post the A2 nelson thornes chemistry unit 4 answers to end of spread questions.
Reply 67
algérie_mon_amour
And the rest :

hi,

could you please upload the unit 2 answers for AS biology as well?? thanks a lot.
Reply 68
splinky
hi,

could you please upload the unit 2 answers for AS biology as well?? thanks a lot.

Dude, while I was searching for the Physics Nelson Thorne book answers I encountered someone who had uploaded all the Biology AS/A2 answers.

I don't have the link to the post, but if you search on the keywords, "nelson thornes" + "biology" you'll find it.
Reply 69
yep i found them. thanks so much!! :smile:
Reply 70
Can someone please send me the answers for chemistry aqa unit 2 exam style question nelson thornes...thanks x
Reply 71
I have uploaded them on page 2 of this forum.. hope this helps

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=25472949#post25472949
Reply 72
could somebody please send me the a2 answers for the biology book pleeasee would be much appreciated!!!! x
Reply 73
algérie_mon_amour

Thank you ! you might have actually saved my chem a-level :smile:
Reply 74
algérie_mon_amour

this is actually AWESOME, thank you sooooo much!:biggrin:
Reply 75
algérie_mon_amour

just wondering, do you happen to have the end of unit5 questions aswell? with all the different topics?

thanks soooo much:biggrin:
bunzy
just wondering, do you happen to have the end of unit5 questions aswell? with all the different topics?

thanks soooo much:biggrin:

Yes, here :smile:
Reply 78
neeeed as chemistryy aqa nelson thornes unit answersss pleasssee..some 1 send dem too me plz
Reply 79
just wondering if anyone has as chemistry answers. thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending