The Student Room Group

AQA physics june 2010 papers

anyone have them along with the mark schemes , their not realsed on the aqa website yet but either are the january 2010 papers and everyone has them

i need them asap
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
unit 1 or 2?.. im looking for unit 2 i got all unit 1 papers for chem,bio and physics.
Reply 2
king101
unit 1 or 2?.. im looking for unit 2 i got all unit 1 papers for chem,bio and physics.

i need both unit 1 and 2
Reply 3
Ill upload unit 1.. can u get me unit 2?
Reply 4
Hey, King101 could you please upload the June 2010 A Level AQA papers for Chemistry and Physics please :smile:... I have the Biology June 2010 paper, does anyone want me 2 post it on 'ere?...
Original post by Utd4eva
Hey, King101 could you please upload the June 2010 A Level AQA papers for Chemistry and Physics please :smile:... I have the Biology June 2010 paper, does anyone want me 2 post it on 'ere?...

Yeah that would be helpful thank you
Reply 6
Hi all, does anyone have the June 2010 Unit 4 paper? Would be appreciated, thanks
Reply 7
Original post by king101
Ill upload unit 1.. can u get me unit 2?

Hi,

Where abouts did you upload this?

Would really be appreciated

Thanks in advance

:smile:
Reply 8
king101........ can you please upload aqa unit one paper for as physics plz asap
Reply 9
Original post by izzy_ismail
king101........ can you please upload aqa unit one paper for as physics plz asap

Yeah I could do with 'em 2 please :smile:.
Reply 10
Yes i really need them too! :smile:
Can anyone get unit 2? would really appreciate it by tonight, many thanks. x
Reply 12
has anyone uploaded unit 1 jun 2010 yet :smile:
cheers in advance
Reply 13
would be helpful if you could do unit 2 physics aqa a june 2010
Reply 14
Original post by ketg
has anyone uploaded unit 1 jun 2010 yet :smile:
cheers in advance

I'm still looking for that paper, don't think anyone has uploaded it yet :|... Have you got it yet?...
Reply 15
Original post by Utd4eva
I have the Biology June 2010 paper, does anyone want me 2 post it on 'ere?...

Yeah that would be great!

Reply 16
Original post by 03daws69
Yeah that would be great!

There you are :biggrin:.
Do you have the Physics Unit 1 June 2010 paper or could you get it from someone?... If so could you post it on 'ere please :smile:...
Reply 17
Original post by izzy_ismail

Hi, did you manage 2 find the Physics paper? If so could you upload it on 'ere please :smile:...
Original post by Utd4eva
There you are :biggrin:.
Do you have the Physics Unit 1 June 2010 paper or could you get it from someone?... If so could you post it on 'ere please :smile:...

Thanks mate. (I needed the mark scheme).
Reply 19
Original post by Insanity514
Thanks mate. (I needed the mark scheme).

No problemo :smile:... Do you by chance have the Physics June 2010 Unit 1 QP and MS? I've looked for it everywhere but I can't seem 2 find it :frown:...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending