The Student Room Group

Goodbye Sweden - Pat Condell

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meh its their country.
Reply 2
Original post by Aj12
Meh its their country.

You obviosuly did not listen to the video.
Reply 3
Original post by PlanetEuropa
You obviosuly did not listen to the video.

I looked at it. Other than banning Muslims from the country I don't see any other solutions
The thing I love about Pat Condell videos is that it's like watching one man's slow descent into insanity.

If you look at some of his earlier videos, they're genuinely quite funny and light-hearted. Nowadays he's so filled with rage it's difficult to remember he's a so-called "comedian" and not some crazed conspiracy theorist broadcasting from the secret underground bunker he built, ready for the muslim apocalypse.

I mean, the Swedish government forbid the media from reporting rapes by immigrants? How does he know?
Reply 5
I like the spin he gives everything. Blatantly knows **** all about Sweden. Good propaganda.

Apparently Sweden has more rapes than any other European country. What it actually has it is more reported rapes per capita than any other country. There is a bit of a difference there.
Reply 6
Pat Condell is officially now a complete moron in my eyes. This video shows the extent of his stupidity.
Reply 7
Good rebuttal from one of my more favourite atheists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBw4R6bhJxo
Reply 8
Sweden was always a bit backward in that respect. Same with Holland, where dutch women are bred as prostitutes by North Africans.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Good watch.

Sad to say it but I can see the UK on a similair path unless things are changed soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a1PM6YB8wg&NR=1
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
I hate that man so much.
Original post by dzeh
Good watch.

Sad to say it but I can see the UK on a similair path unless things are changed soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a1PM6YB8wg&NR=1

I wouldn't take too much notice of that video. It's by the Christian Broadcasting Network, a US evangelical christian channel and many of the people interviewed in that segment are from the Swedish Democrats party - Sweden's answer to the BNP.

Pretty biased views, no?
Reply 12
If you take a holiday to Sweden it now looks like Pakistan.

The real Sweden has been lost.
Reply 13
Original post by Wildersfan
If you take a holiday to Sweden it now looks like Pakistan.

The real Sweden has been lost.

Tell me about it. Scandanavia is one of the most beautiful places on earth, and its people are some of the most beuatiful people on the planet. Now it has descended into some horrible third world nightmare, instead of beuatiful white civilisation, many parts of it look like downtown pakistan.

And the horrible thing is, is that we whites are allowing this to happen to our societies.
Reply 14
Original post by Diaz89
Good rebuttal from one of my more favourite atheists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBw4R6bhJxo

Good vid. Anyone else that agrees with Condell should watch this.
Reply 15
Tell me about it. Scandanavia is one of the most beautiful places on earth, and its people are some of the most beuatiful people on the planet. Now it has descended into some horrible third world nightmare, instead of beuatiful white civilisation, many parts of it look like downtown pakistan.

And the horrible thing is, is that we whites are allowing this to happen to our societies.

Stormfront much?

I live in Norway, and I can safely say it doesn't look like downtown Pakistan. When you're talking about Scandinavia, you're talking about several countries here.
But I agree on stricter immigration.
Original post by Aj12
Meh its their country.

I'm miffed with the censorship of the press and the changing of the constituition. While there may be islamic based lobby groups pushing for multiculturalism it's not the fault of the average muslim person.

Seriously how can a government change the constitution that easily.
Original post by JohnnytheFox
The thing I love about Pat Condell videos is that it's like watching one man's slow descent into insanity.

If you look at some of his earlier videos, they're genuinely quite funny and light-hearted. Nowadays he's so filled with rage it's difficult to remember he's a so-called "comedian" and not some crazed conspiracy theorist broadcasting from the secret underground bunker he built, ready for the muslim apocalypse.

I mean, the Swedish government forbid the media from reporting rapes by immigrants? How does he know?

Theres sources that confirm the press censorship below the video.

The press isn't "censored" by the traditional view of the government telling them what they can't print, but censored in the way that they are part subsidised/funded by the government and so don't want to risk being heavily hostile to the governmental position.
Reply 18

Chill out. They're still there.

Also, what is 'downtown Pakistan'? Central Rawalpindi? Backstreets of Lahore? Valleys of Gilgit? Or remote Balochistan? It's a pretty diverse. multiethnic, though relatively new, country.
Reply 19
Original post by Luceria
Stormfront much?

I live in Norway, and I can safely say it doesn't look like downtown Pakistan. When you're talking about Scandinavia, you're talking about several countries here.
But I agree on stricter immigration.

Don't take my word for it. Hear it from your own chief commisioner of police who admits that there is a third world rape epidemic in your city of Oslo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvlFm4AwAqI

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending