The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The crimes has to be documented !
Reply 2
If they have testified then Im assuming punishment has been issued and so there is no need to write a book about it
Reply 3
Original post by Aj12
If they have testified then Im assuming punishment has been issued and so there is no need to write a book about it

They haven't testified before any official court.

Also, some of these speakers have already exposed themselves years ago.

Most of the speakers are workers for "Breaking the Silence" so I'm sure IDF officials are familiar with all of them.
(edited 13 years ago)
A conscript from the Givati Brigade, for example, describes how troops in the company operating next to his inside Gaza during 2008 had talked about an event earlier in the day. After knocking on the door of a Palestinian house and receiving no immediate answer, they had placed a "fox" military slang for explosives used to break through doors and walls outside the front door. At that very moment, the woman of the house had reached the door to open it. "Her limbs were smeared on the wall and it wasn't on purpose," the soldier recalls. "And then her kids came and saw her. I heard it during dinner after the operation, someone said it was funny, and they cracked up from the situation that the kids saw their mother smeared on the wall..."

Nice bunch.
Reply 5
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
A conscript from the Givati Brigade, for example, describes how troops in the company operating next to his inside Gaza during 2008 had talked about an event earlier in the day. After knocking on the door of a Palestinian house and receiving no immediate answer, they had placed a "fox" military slang for explosives used to break through doors and walls outside the front door. At that very moment, the woman of the house had reached the door to open it. "Her limbs were smeared on the wall and it wasn't on purpose," the soldier recalls. "And then her kids came and saw her. I heard it during dinner after the operation, someone said it was funny, and they cracked up from the situation that the kids saw their mother smeared on the wall..."

Nice bunch.

This is what happens when terrorist groups exist I'm afraid.
Reply 6
Wasn't this whole thing exposed as a sham?

Latest

Trending

Trending