The Student Room Group

Help with Christmas present!

Really running out of time for what to get my GF for Christmas! I have a £25 budget. We are going travelling in Feb.

Any ideas TSR????
Reply 1
Spending money in the currency of where you're going?
Original post by AlH123
Spending money in the currency of where you're going?

:P We've saved our money up already mate!

Cheers for the input.
Reply 3
clothes, jewellery, cd , make up?
Reply 4
Hmmm.......a crucial question! What...does she like?
Original post by joey11223
Hmmm.......a crucial question! What...does she like?

Photography, travelling... not a very 'girly girl'.
Reply 6
A canvas with a photo of the two of you? Always a winner....or something useful for travelling; clothes, bikini, sunglasses etc?
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
A canvas with a photo of the two of you? Always a winner....or something useful for travelling; clothes, bikini, sunglasses etc?

Hmm maybe on the canvas thing :smile:

Been trying to find something good for travelling; but couldn't find anything good enough!
Original post by AskMeAnything
Really running out of time for what to get my GF for Christmas! I have a £25 budget. We are going travelling in Feb.

Any ideas TSR????

Haha easy!!!
-Soft toy of her favourite animal
-Quirky piece of jewellary (as in somehting unique, nothing mass produced) that has some significance to her
-Homemade box of her favourite sweets/food wrapped really awesomely, like in a box with tissue paper, the whole 9 yards basically.
-Take her on a meal to a fancy restaurant/or a play/production depending on her taste, but dont tell her specifically, just give her a time/day to meet you somewhere and keep it a secret for a little while then suprise her!

Hope this helps!!!

Any ideas TSR????

ID DO THS NOW

Bargain http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Pink-Big-Tote-Bag_1115903/ I picked one up at 3am as its so good and so many people did the same so though it still says you can buy now id wait for a confirmation email (mine came about 30 minutes later)
PS the above was £60 yesterday.
Original post by Just-Some-Guy
Haha easy!!!
-Quirky piece of jewellary (as in somehting unique, nothing mass produced) that has some significance to her
-Homemade box of her favourite sweets/food wrapped really awesomely, like in a box with tissue paper, the whole 9 yards basically.
-Take her on a meal to a fancy restaurant/or a play/production depending on her taste, but dont tell her specifically, just give her a time/day to meet you somewhere and keep it a secret for a little while then suprise her!

Hope this helps!!!

You sound awesome, basically lol.
Buying complete :smile:

Hopefully she doesn't stalk my TSR, but I got her a relevant book and something for travelling, along with the other things I got her.

****ing hell it's snowing hard! Had to get 1st class delivery to guarantee before christmas.
Buying complete :smile:

Hopefully she doesn't stalk my TSR, but I got her a relevant book and something for travelling, along with the other things I got her.

****ing hell it's snowing hard! Had to get 1st class delivery to guarantee before christmas.

Well done son, I'm sure she'll be happy whatever :smile:
Original post by Just-Some-Guy
Haha easy!!!

If I were a girl I'd want this, and this reminds me somewhat of what I got for someone for a Secret Santa...

since OP's budget is £25 don't think the last one is viable so I got rid of it but yes to this! If she likes bath stuff you can swap out that last one with some stuff from Lush or The Body Shop, Lush do those gift boxes and you can customize them if you know her favourite sort of flavours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending