The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phalanges
Was waiting for you to post in here again. :teeth: Been watching Entourage recently (I'm about halfway through the second season), it's awesome!

Who are your favourite characters? :holmes: Apart from Ari Gold. :teeth: I might re-watch them all in time for the new season.
Reply 6801
Watched TRON: Legacy at the IMAX last night. My initial thoughts are:

i) Like the first movie, there isn't a whole lot to appreciate beyond the effects.
ii) Like the first movie, it's pretty much Jeff Bridges who makes any part of it really worth seeing.

I bought The Wrestler a couple of days ago, though - I'm looking forward to seeing that...
I'm glad Fincher's changed the ending of Dragon Tattoo. It means that it will exist as his creative work, and also provides easy ammunition for everyone who starts dismissing it as just a Hollywood remake.

Fincher, Reznor and Ross = dream team. I'm looking forward to it (and watching the Swedish versions as well). Though it'll be interesting to see Fredrik Bäckar, Fincher's relatively new cinematographer's work.
Original post by S-man10

:moon:

I have such a man crush on him right now :o:
Original post by Student2806

RDJ ffs :dice:

Off-topic, but Curb's coming back?! :O :dance:
Original post by unknownking321

Original post by unknownking321
Who are your favourite characters? :holmes: Apart from Ari Gold. :teeth: I might re-watch them all in time for the new season.

Haha, Ari Gold is just fantastic. E is my favourite out of the main 4, he's just a lot smarter than the others and yet still is very cool. Plus his sparring with Ari is awesome, I want to use pretty much every line the come out with. :p:

I really didn't like Turtle very much in the first season, but I'm starting to like him a lot more now. I think it's because they're giving him more things to do, like the Xbox tournament and the Saigon episode (which is the last I watched).

Who do you like?
Original post by Christien

I thought it was common knowledge that Curb was coming back for season 8
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Christien

Yes, although no date other than 2011 has been set. Could be in 10 months :o:
But at least it's back, and it's going to be set in New York :coma:
Original post by thegoldenbough
I thought it was common knowledge that Curb was coming back for season 8

Yeah, but that ad seems to suggest it's coming soon. Ehhh, I suppose it has been a year or two. :holmes:
Yes, although no date other than 2011 has been set. Could be in 10 months :o:
But at least it's back, and it's going to be set in New York :coma:

Gahh. It better not be ten months. It's been long enough already. :colonhash:

Ooooh.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Politics in Middle Earth. Looking forward to this TV series.

Gets me in the mood to re-read the books.

April...
BAFTA nominations

Nice to see the Academy giving True Grit the recognition it deserves. Unlike the HFPA.
Haha, Ari Gold is just fantastic. E is my favourite out of the main 4, he's just a lot smarter than the others and yet still is very cool. Plus his sparring with Ari is awesome, I want to use pretty much every line the come out with. :p:

I really didn't like Turtle very much in the first season, but I'm starting to like him a lot more now. I think it's because they're giving him more things to do, like the Xbox tournament and the Saigon episode (which is the last I watched).

Who do you like?

Turtle and E. You forgot to mention E also get to **** Sloan.

Spoiler

Seems like S-man10 (Skywalker-man10) has been seduced by Phalanges (Darth Sidious) and has now crossed to the dark side. :shifty:
Bourne Supremacy was on last night... so Ultimatum should be on today, nice
Original post by thegoldenbough

April...

So long to wait. Though it's been a long time coming. :moon:
Seems like S-man10 (Skywalker-man10) has been seduced by Phalanges (Darth Sidious) and has now crossed to the dark side. :shifty:

They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :colone:

/random Godfather meme
So long to wait. Though it's been a long time coming. :moon:

A long time coming?! :awesome:

Latest