The Student Room Group

EDL or UAF?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Definately UAF
Original post by FloydHead
Neither, I'd just avoid shagging your mum altogether.

BOOM. Would POS rep this if I could.
Original post by DJkG.1
Whoever is fighting the police.

DJkG.1 = always up for a riot. :awesome: (Cause is irrelevant).

You glorious rebel you :colonhash: Yeah don't worry I will be ON the boycotting from now on. I have indeed been watching the cricket- Pakistan have been doing extremely well and Ireland's win today has just polished my happiness :biggrin:. How about you? Happy about India's progress so far?

Your inbox is full :colonhash:
Reply 63
They are both violent scum bags wh need to **** off our streets.
Hate them both.
Reply 65
Original post by Inzamam99
Your inbox is full :colonhash:

Always ****ing happens. :colonhash:

Fixed now.

You glorious rebel you :colonhash: Yeah don't worry I will be ON the boycotting from now on. I have indeed been watching the cricket- Pakistan have been doing extremely well and Ireland's win today has just polished my happiness :biggrin:. How about you? Happy about India's progress so far?

Yeh more of less happy with India's progress. Did you see England-India a couple of days back (draw) - damn Strauss!
Original post by DJkG.1
Always ****ing happens. :colonhash:

Fixed now.

Yeh more of less happy with India's progress. Did you see England-India a couple of days back (draw) - damn Strauss!

Yeah I did lol, it was a great match. England should have romped to victory when they were 290-2 or something and then India should have won after staging their comeback.
Reply 67
If I had a gun, and I could shoot the leader/chairman/whatever of either one, I'd shoot both of them.
UGF - United Gypsy federation
Original post by Jackthevillain
EDL everytime because they are campaigning against terrorism their members seem to have their own opinion while uaf are racist against white people, campaigning for more terrorists attacks and are left wing sheep.

You really are an idiot! :rolleyes:
Reply 71
Original post by robbo3045
I don't know why the EDL is all that bad regarded... They are campaigning against the Islamisation of this country, rather than the colour of people. UAF is just a bunch of over liberal fruitcakes. Where were the UAF when Islam4UK were around?

Oh and just bring a massive amount of thugs to shout racist abuse to people, smash up a few windows, threaten people ... yeah I think the EDL are rather bad and don't tell me its a few people who lacted themselves onto the EDL and don't represent them because I seen loads of groups of them and what I have seen of the EDL in general, well is generally properly racist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending