The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Official 'I'm firming Leicester 2011' thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by grape:)
They told me that we could apply today when I phoned them previously, but I think they've changed their minds.

I wish they'd make up their mind because they're messing us all about a bit now.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 201
Original post by ishlarr
I wish they'd make up their mind because they're messing us all about a bit now.

I know, it's like I phone them up just to be lied to :emo: :P
I rang them up today and asked and they said they are having problems with the accommodation site and it should be open in a few days, but apparently we will all get sent emails :/ stupid people I wanna apply now!!!!! :frown:
Reply 203
Original post by 1.2.3.

Bsc, what about you?:smile:

Snap! Bsc!
although i originally applied for the Ba but changed my mind and called them up like 2 weeks ago :smile:
Reply 204
Original post by AmyAmy0913
I rang them up today and asked and they said they are having problems with the accommodation site and it should be open in a few days, but apparently we will all get sent emails :/ stupid people I wanna apply now!!!!! :frown:

Wooo for phoning :smile: I also wish it'd just hurry up. It's gone from being the 1st March to 8th, then according to the website 'late march' and now according to your phone call 'a few days'. :emo: I hope they told you right :h:
Original post by omnom515
:O omg I haven't met anyone doing the exact same course as me yet! That's awesome!! :biggrin: what accommadation are you looking at? :smile: (sorry I'm literally asking everyone this hahaa xD)

haha no worries :smile: I don't know yet.. definitely self- catered, maybe John Foster, but it appears to be a popular choice so.. :/ i'm going to an applicant day this Saturday so hopefully I'll have a better idea by then. what about you? :smile:
Reply 206
Original post by benjii
Snap! Bsc!
although i originally applied for the Ba but changed my mind and called them up like 2 weeks ago :smile:

wahey, see you there! if results go well lol
what accom you thinking of applying for?:smile:
Wooo for phoning :smile: I also wish it'd just hurry up. It's gone from being the 1st March to 8th, then according to the website 'late march' and now according to your phone call 'a few days'. :emo: I hope they told you right :h:

yeah i rang up to ask what was going on as well...they said it will be fixed soon :facepalm: but who know really lol
Reply 208
Original post by setsunarules
yeah i rang up to ask what was going on as well...they said it will be fixed soon :facepalm: but who know really lol

I know, it really is a :facepalm: situation....

[QUOTE=grape[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];30238949]Wooo for phoning :smile: I also wish it'd just hurry up. It's gone from being the 1st March to 8th, then according to the website 'late march' and now according to your phone call 'a few days'. :emo: I hope they told you right :h:

It will probably end up being in april at this rate! I hope its not late march I just wanna get it over and done with so I can stop worrying about it :frown: Ive never checked a website so much as I have the Leicester Uni one to see if accommodation has opened haha :P
Reply 210
Original post by AmyAmy0913
It will probably end up being in april at this rate! I hope its not late march I just wanna get it over and done with so I can stop worrying about it :frown: Ive never checked a website so much as I have the Leicester Uni one to see if accommodation has opened haha :P

I'm not so much checking the website as I am checking my emails (assuming they'll send us the info first)... Jeez... I'm feeling pretty impatient too
Reply 211
(gulp) i registered under 'ug returner' coz tht seemed closest to my sitation. oh dear....
Hey,
JW where on the website you guys are seeing the updates for when the accomodation opens (i.e. the late march business!?)
i emailed as i managed to register, but never got my validation code...and they said they were having problems but to check the website for updates....WHERE??
i totally dont want to miss the opening date, so i hope they let us know...but any help would be appreciated from you guys!
i was kinda ready to punch the computer when it still wasnt working this morning!! :banghead:
thanks xx
Reply 213
Original post by SingingInTheRain5
Hey,
JW where on the website you guys are seeing the updates for when the accomodation opens (i.e. the late march business!?)
i emailed as i managed to register, but never got my validation code...and they said they were having problems but to check the website for updates....WHERE??
i totally dont want to miss the opening date, so i hope they let us know...but any help would be appreciated from you guys!
i was kinda ready to punch the computer when it still wasnt working this morning!! :banghead:
thanks xx

How did you manage to register? Did you get your student ID mailed to you?

Thanks xx
it's on your Offer Letter at the top :smile:
did you know where the website updates are by any chance or know anything else about dates?
xx
Reply 215
Original post by SingingInTheRain5
it's on your Offer Letter at the top :smile:
did you know where the website updates are by any chance or know anything else about dates?
xx

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/accommodation/applying-online/specific-instructions-1
just checked the website - booking for UG accommodation is open!!! :biggrin:
still not had an email from them though.. :/ got my validation code over the phone :smile: what about you guys??
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 217
just checked the website - booking for UG accommodation is open!!! :biggrin:

Where does it say that!?
Where does it say that!?

if you're already registered on the accom website and create a new application, UG should be available as an option under the 'type of student menu' :smile:
Reply 219
if you're already registered on the accom website and create a new application, UG should be available as an option under the 'type of student menu' :smile:

Oh, so I can't do it until I get my verification code? Did you have to ring up and ask for that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending