The Student Room Group

Junk in the trunk or a rack upfront?

Scroll to see replies

I love having my boobs, if I didn't have them and had a bigger bum I'd feel cheated! Boobs FTW!
Original post by .Ali.
You're missing out on some vital titty f**ks my friend.

But it's just novelty like I said. It's fun and naughty and cheeky but then you just think "ok I want to get back to the real stuff now"
Reply 42
Original post by Lewroll
I see nothing wrong with two internet friends going out for a day to get some pie. You have such a dirty mind, Ali. I'm sure you enjoy a nice, sweet pie on occasion.

So how about it? You, me, a nice warm pie? I like cherry, you probably want cream...

I eagerly await your reply.

lots of love,

Lewroll

Indeed Lewroll, you guessed correctly, cream pie it is. I look forward to this pie day. :tongue:
Reply 43
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
so, you've had an orgasm from a tit **** have you?

Bit personal, but yeah, as have many women.
Reply 44
Original post by Reflexive
But it's just novelty like I said. It's fun and naughty and cheeky but then you just think "ok I want to get back to the real stuff now"

Haha even so it's still a good part of it, and bigger boobs make it more fun. :tongue:
Reply 45
Is it just me, or do you ask a different version of the same question on a weekly basis?
Original post by .Ali.
Bit personal,
a bit personal? you are not the type to give a **** about conversation being a bit personal, and this is not much different to things you have happily discussed already.

but yeah, as have many women.

I call b***sh*ts.
Reply 47
a bit personal? you are not the type to give a **** about conversation being a bit personal, and this is not much different to things you have happily discussed already.

I call b***sh*ts.

I don't care about most things, but asking that specifically is getting into realms of personal information. Lol google it if you want, it's perfectly possible. Doesn't really affect me whether you think it's bull or not to be honest.
Original post by .Ali.
Indeed Lewroll, you guessed correctly, cream pie it is. I look forward to this pie day. :tongue:

Oh joy! I look forward to our date as well. Perhaps during the summer holidays, when I am not so busy. You are going to love the pie in London, we have the best in the country.

:excited:
Reply 49
Original post by Lewroll
I do enjoy a nice bum every now and then. But boobs win (as long as they aren't saggy...are yours saggy?)

I will post my pic then :colonhash: I don't know if you can handle me though, Ali, I might be a little bit too sexy for you.

Spoiler

*Shudder*
Original post by .Ali.
I don't care about most things, but asking that specifically is getting into realms of personal information.

if you give me your address, credit card information, favourite sexual position, typical hour at which you retire to bed and your greatest phobia, i will not ask for personal details again and forever respect your privacy.

edit: oh and list all other residents of your home and what times they go to bed.
Original post by Lucygator
*Shudder*

You know you like it baby :colone:

Don't bother flirting with me, I'm already taken.
Reply 52
Original post by Lewroll
You know you like it baby :colone:

Don't bother flirting with me, I'm already taken.

damn :frown: :L
Reply 53
Original post by Lewroll
Oh joy! I look forward to our date as well. Perhaps during the summer holidays, when I am not so busy. You are going to love the pie in London, we have the best in the country.

:excited:

Can we try many different types of pie? :awesome:
Reply 54
if you give me your address, credit card information, favourite sexual position, typical hour at which you retire to bed and your greatest phobia, i will not ask for personal details again and forever respect your privacy.

edit: oh and list all other residents of your home and what times they go to bed.

You are quite possibly the worst troll I have ever seen on TSR.
Original post by .Ali.
Haha even so it's still a good part of it, and bigger boobs make it more fun. :tongue:

What are you working with? :cool:
Original post by .Ali.
You are quite possibly the worst troll I have ever seen on TSR.

then my mission is a success. you know, you might be the worst whore i've seen on tsr, and i've been here a while. you remind me of trigger.
Reply 57
Original post by Reflexive
What are you working with? :cool:

Gs. :sexface:
Reply 58
Original post by Aack
I tend to put "A pretty face" at the top of my list of requirements:

I doubt many would disagree with you, however that is not the question.
Reply 59
Original post by MrsCrackFox
:love:
I'd rep if I had the power.

Who is that girl?

Original post by .Ali.
Gs. :sexface:

Need the back size, please, or it means nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest