The Student Room Group

Harrow teacher 'in tears' after pupils find topless photos

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fusilero
An extra few now.

Meh I dunno, they're just topless pics, but if I fancied my teacher and topless pics of her emerged, I think I'd have a fair few faps over that. TBH
Original post by Trigger
As i said to the other person, the guy on the skate board is laughing so is enjoying the joke. This woman is being humiliated and objectified.

If you take topless pictures of yourself, you have to be prepared to face the consequences. The consequences will never be the same.
Reply 102
Original post by Reflexive
If you take topless pictures of yourself, you have to be prepared to face the consequences. The consequences will never be the same.

I don't see why people have to be so spiteful that they would parade these images around instead of quietly handing the pics back and mentioning they need to be more careful.

Her career and reputation are ruined because of a bunch of idiot teenagers.
Original post by Trigger
I don't see why people have to be so spiteful that they would parade these images around instead of quietly handing the pics back and mentioning they need to be more careful.

Out of a school of how ever many hundred, there were bound to be some who were willing to spread them around. It only takes one. The lesson is, if you create nude pictures, be prepared for others to see them, unless you really trust the person. As a matter of course I don't send round naked pictures I've been sent but I'm too conscientious for that.
ouch :s
Original post by Trigger

Totally agree, hopefully it will go away quickly, she probably leave the school, and the stigma may stay around if she teaches again.
found the uncensored ones for anyone interested :P
Reply 108
Six pages of this then it stops with the above post...
Reply 109
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

Seriously?

Plastic?
Original post by Killmepls

Inbox or they don't exist :colonhash:
Same thing happened to a teacher in my school, except she had cum on her face and was licking it up. lolololololol
Seen them. Her nipples are HOT.
Original post by Wasted Wrath
Same thing happened to a teacher in my school, except she had cum on her face and was licking it up. lolololololol

:O that's nasty lol how can they take a pic of that!

Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Inbox or they don't exist :colonhash:

sent
(edited 13 years ago)

sent

it was on her phone, a student stole it and sent it round school
Reply 115
i'm bi-winning
sent

You sir, are a legend :yep: Merci beaucoup!
Reply 117

sent

You must be joking:eek:?

Pics?

Let the PM'ing begin....

(PM pretty pleeasse??)
Original post by Xannny
You must be joking:eek:?

Pics?

sent
Original post by Electrodude
Let the PM'ing begin....

(PM pretty pleeasse??)

sent

you know i can't just upload them onto the thread, will get banned + posts removed. I think someone posted them earlier and that happened to them ^^ lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending