The Student Room Group

Dress code

What is the dress code for Mulberry School for Girls I'm an external student and the school hasn't replied to my email and there's no dress code information on their website.
Original post by MyNameIsName77
What is the dress code for Mulberry School for Girls I'm an external student and the school hasn't replied to my email and there's no dress code information on their website.

Are we talking about the school by that name in London E1? (There might be more that one in the country, I don't know.)

If so, then I would draw your attention to the "Uniform Policy for Mulberry School for Girls" here on their web site which says:

"In the sixth form, pupils may make personal choices about their dress, so long as the principles of modesty, practicality, equity and health and safety are adhered to"

Later in the same document it says:

"The niqab and the burkha are not part of school uniform and are not to be worn in the sixth form. Pupils may choose to wear them in their daily journey to or from school as it is accepted they may wish to exercise this personal choice when not engaged in school activities"

There are also various photos on the site (e.g in the sixth form brochure) which show sixth form students and what they are wearing.

Quick Reply

Latest