The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just want to know which party will block any attempt to repeal the hunting ban :frown:
Original post by thisisnew
I just want to know which party will block any attempt to repeal the hunting ban :frown:

Labour will.
If anyone wants to ask anything before they vote then people will be happy to answer your questions if they see them :smile:
Can I form my own party for future elections?
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
Can I form my own party for future elections?

Yes. But there is a system for it.

You have to start a thread outlining your parties main policies, have ten eligible voters in support who would want to join and you then need to persuade the speaker (metrobeans) that you would be active and worth having and he will then recommended it to the admin. People tried to form a BNP party a few days ago but were denied as their members barely had any posts etc. Ask about it in the thread "Ask the speaker" in the HOC forum if you want to know more :smile:
Original post by paddy__power
Yes. But there is a system for it.

You have to start a thread outlining your parties main policies, have ten eligible voters in support who would want to join and you then need to persuade the speaker (metrobeans) that you would be active and worth having and he will then recommended it to the admin. People tried to form a BNP party a few days ago but were denied as their members barely had any posts etc. Ask about it in the thread "Ask the speaker" in the HOC forum if you want to know more :smile:

Thank you. Give it a month or two and then I will begin my ascent. I have assignments to do.
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
Thank you. Give it a month or two and then I will begin my ascent. I have assignments to do.

Awesome :smile:
Reply 287
I just attempted to vote but when I pressed to submit my vote, it changed and went to the first option. I know don't know if my intended vote got counted or if it went to the party at the top of the list :s-smilie:
I don't hugely care but thought you should know in case this is happening to a lot of people and will result in unfair results.
Original post by McCoy
I just attempted to vote but when I pressed to submit my vote, it changed and went to the first option. I know don't know if my intended vote got counted or if it went to the party at the top of the list :s-smilie:
I don't hugely care but thought you should know in case this is happening to a lot of people and will result in unfair results.

:s-smilie:

Metrobeans
QFA
Original post by McCoy

Being first was always going to give the conservative party an advantage anyway :smile:

They probably didn't think this was enough so paid a mod to rig the election.

You know what they are like ;]
Reply 290
Vote Labour.
Do you have a policy for obtaining money, or just getting rid of it?
Original post by LawBore
Do you have a policy for obtaining money, or just getting rid of it?

I assume the basis for this is the statements made by RL labour - which we are not, and which you well know full well. Our bills last term were cost neutral and thus maintained the level of spending in the HOC which is also vastly different to RL. This is one of many cases where drawing a comparison between TSR and RL is inappropriate and why, if you're an MP at some point, you should support a name change amendment :awesome:
Not particularly fond of the Libertarian graph mapping parties in the context of freedom, considering how ridiculously ambiguous that word is.

:biggrin:
All parties except the Lib Dems are into witch craft and communism, or communist witchcraft. Vote Lib Dems
When you're old would you like free Oral?

I tried to deliver that to you.

Vote Labour.
Original post by thunder_chunky
All parties except the Lib Dems are into witch craft and communism, or communist witchcraft. Vote Lib Dems

Indeed.
I heard rumours they're all plotting to make Friday by Rebecca Black the new national anthem as well :ninja: We're not, so you should vote for TSR Lib Dems.
Original post by Student2806
Indeed.
I heard rumours they're all plotting to make Friday by Rebecca Black the new national anthem as well :ninja:

Nahh that's just Labour.
Original post by Student2806
Indeed.
I heard rumours they're all plotting to make Friday by Rebecca Black the new national anthem as well :ninja: We're not, so you should vote for TSR Lib Dems.

:lol: Nice tactic, we should have put that in our manifesto
When you're old would you like free Oral?

I tried to deliver that to you.

Vote Labour.

Don't forget the prospective bills that could follow like "free anal for the disabled."
That would be part of the youth community service scheme

Latest

Trending

Trending