The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marille

Spoiler

Preach sister, preach!
Chris Colfer is the only reason I paid attention to Glee in the first place! His voice... :coma: When it came out I couldn't actually concentrate enough go watch TV but I thought the songs were ok but i didn't really care about the characters. It was just something that was always on in the background and the music cheered me up. I got really into it when Kurt sang Rose's Turn (I'm a huge Sondheim/Gypsy fan!) and then I watched until the last few episodes of season 1 until I got bored again. Then I watched season 2 for Kurt and now I watch it for Klaine and Santana and Brittany and Emma (yes, I'm one of the people who actually cares about her haha!). I can take or leave everyone else.

I do love Glee.
More Chris Colfer goodness :biggrin:

http://kurtgleefans.tumblr.com/post/4993906700/chris-colfer-talks-glee-in-nyc-disney-script

I might be a tad obsessed. I want him to have his own spin off. It can be called Kurt :love:
Original post by marille

Spoiler

I think they should have

Spoiler

Reply 3583
Original post by diamonddust
Preach sister, preach!
Chris Colfer is the only reason I paid attention to Glee in the first place! His voice... :coma: When it came out I couldn't actually concentrate enough go watch TV but I thought the songs were ok but i didn't really care about the characters. It was just something that was always on in the background and the music cheered me up. I got really into it when Kurt sang Rose's Turn (I'm a huge Sondheim/Gypsy fan!) and then I watched until the last few episodes of season 1 until I got bored again. Then I watched season 2 for Kurt and now I watch it for Klaine and Santana and Brittany and Emma (yes, I'm one of the people who actually cares about her haha!). I can take or leave everyone else.

I do love Glee.

Omg yessss, I'd always liked him a lot, but it was Rose's Turn that turned me into a bit of a fangirl. :p: Rachel's Don't Rain On My Parade is pretty much the only performance that matched up to it in the first season...

I love pretty much all the characters for different reasons now, but yeah, those are definitely my favourites! Shippy stuff always captivates me more than other elements of the plot. : /
Dilemma. I'm in the library loading BTW but my lesson starts in half an hour. It won't have finished loading by then and my sister stole my earphones (ok, the ones I stole from her... but still!), I can't watch the bit of it I'm streaming- though really this library is so frigging LOUD it doesn't matter! I seriously cba with my RS teacher anyway because she's too loud and aggressive for me to psyche myself up to deal with in the morning. I'd rather stay here and let Glee load but I can watch it tomorrow when I have a day off... oh screw it, I'll see how much I can load before my lesson!

Spoiler

Original post by marille
Omg yessss, I'd always liked him a lot, but it was Rose's Turn that turned me into a bit of a fangirl. :p: Rachel's Don't Rain On My Parade is pretty much the only performance that matched up to it in the first season...

I love pretty much all the characters for different reasons now, but yeah, those are definitely my favourites! Shippy stuff always captivates me more than other elements of the plot. : /

You know, I STILL haven't seen Don't Rain on My Parade! *badGleek* I've got it on my ipod though.
That might be because there IS no plot on Glee apart from shippy stuff. :laugh:
Dilemma. I'm in the library loading BTW but my lesson starts in half an hour. It won't have finished loading by then and my sister stole my earphones (ok, the ones I stole from her... but still!), I can't watch the bit of it I'm streaming- though really this library is so frigging LOUD it doesn't matter! I seriously cba with my RS teacher anyway because she's too loud and aggressive for me to psyche myself up to deal with in the morning. I'd rather stay here and let Glee load but I can watch it tomorrow when I have a day off... oh screw it, I'll see how much I can load before my lesson!

:rofl:

Spoiler

That's what I thought at first

Spoiler

You know, I STILL haven't seen Don't Rain on My Parade! *badGleek* I've got it on my ipod though.
That might be because there IS no plot on Glee apart from shippy stuff. :laugh:

You haven't seen Don't Rain on My Parade??? :eek3:
Perez put up more pictures from NY recently and gave chris colfer a thought bubble that said "wheres Darren?" haha
OMG!

I'm like 10 minutes in!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
I am sobbing. In a public library.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed
Perez put up more pictures from NY recently and gave chris colfer a thought bubble that said "wheres Darren?" haha

LOOOOL. Oh Perez! :biggrin:

Guys... I haven't even finished BTW yet and I can't breathe. Sorry for the crazy posting. I'm sort of doing a running commentary. All I know is I need that **** on DVD! :tongue:

LOOOOL. Oh Perez! :biggrin:

Guys... I haven't even finished BTW yet and I can't breathe. Sorry for the crazy posting. I'm sort of doing a running commentary. All I know is I need that **** on DVD! :tongue:

:rofl: I'm going to go back and read all your flailing :biggrin: I just rewatched with my mum

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

OMFG

Spoiler

I'm going to be so embarrassed if I read this back.

Quick Reply

Latest