The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
That's just rude, woman!

I posted mine before I saw that :rofl: I hadn't refreshed the page. Congratulations on spotting something before me :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Being hunted by WIGYA = perfectly normal. It's Darren Criss singing about sex, what else did you expect? :dontknow:

I have learned to avert my eyes pretty well these past weeks! And I even managed to forget something I read on here. I'm not even joking, I really forgot a spoiler :tongue:

I've been avoiding Tumblr for quite a while because of all those pics! I only discovered it a few weeks ago but my life feels empty now.

That's odd, I actually thought today felt like a Tuesday. Perhaps it's because my timezone is one hour ahead of yours? :tongue:

Have I mentioned that I love you? :biggrin: everytime I hear WIGYA I'm a mixture of :drool: :lolwut: and :fan:. With a little bit of :adore:
Cause ignoring the lyrics, the vocals are amazing!
Original post by diamonddust

Have I mentioned that I love you? :biggrin: everytime I hear WIGYA I'm a mixture of :drool: :lolwut: and :fan:. With a little bit of :adore:

:rofl: those emoticons just made you look more crazy-fangirly than all your previous posts which is an amazing achievement.
Reply 3943
Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

I loved Darren Criss buying his own CD in that day in the life thing, he was so cute.

Spoiler

Me too :biggrin: I also loved this part:

My mom always gets on my case 'cause at meals I always eat super fast, and she's like 'you don't take time to enjoy your meal!' and I'm like 'no, I enjoy the crap outta that meal, that's why I ate it so fast!'"

I do that too! :biggrin:
*cries* I need to watch Starship but I want to watch it on my comp and I still have no Internet!

Night of Neglect in just over 15 mins! Let's see if it gets any better with rewatching...

Oh no, still no internet? :frown: Does that mean you can't watch the next episode tomorrow?
Original post by e hine e
I posted mine before I saw that :rofl: I hadn't refreshed the page. Congratulations on spotting something before me :biggrin:

I know you didn't see it, but I still found it pretty hilarious! You really are the main source of information on this thread. Diamonddust is the best fangirl. Museobsessed is the normal one because she can wait for the episodes to air in the UK. Haha, I'm enjoying putting a label on everyone :tongue: I'll think of some more.
Reply 3944

I don't know, but RIGHT BACK ATCHA!! Haha, me too! :rofl: Excellent choice of smileys.

Original post by Ambs

I know you didn't see it, but I still found it pretty hilarious! You really are the main source of information on this thread. Diamonddust is the best fangirl. Museobsessed is the normal one because she can wait for the episodes to air in the UK. Haha, I'm enjoying putting a label on everyone :tongue: I'll think of some more.

I think we all know each other well enough on here to share names now, no? I'm Phoebe
I aaaam the coolest girl in the whole wide world!
Nooo-ooooooo-oooo to the status quuuuoooo-oooo!
:love:

And we're on! Yay!
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: those emoticons just made you look more crazy-fangirly than all your previous posts which is an amazing achievement.

I don't know whether I should be honoured or offended! :biggrin: LOL commentator! Glee 4! :rofl:
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

My mom always gets on my case 'cause at meals I always eat super fast, and she's like 'you don't take time to enjoy your meal!' and I'm like 'no, I enjoy the crap outta that meal, that's why I ate it so fast!'"

Oh no, still no internet? :frown: Does that mean you can't watch the next episode tomorrow?

Go me! :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
I don't know, but RIGHT BACK ATCHA!! Haha, me too! :rofl: Excellent choice of smileys.

Thank you! :awesome:
Original post by museobsessed
I think we all know each other well enough on here to share names now, no? I'm Phoebe

I've always liked that name since Hey Arnold! :blush:
Mine's Michal. Not Michael haha! :biggrin:
I love Brittany and her incredible knowledge of cat diseases. :rofl:

I still don't get what a night of neglect actually means apart from neglecting my Klaine!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3949

That would be nice! Hi Phoebe, I'm Amber!

I think I just managed to make this thread feel even more like a twelve-step program than usual :tongue:
Reply 3950
I love Brittany and her incredible knowledge of cat diseases. :rofl:

Agreed! Even though she's supposed to be stupid it felt so realistic!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

I loved how crazy hectic his life was!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

We sound like a really bad legion of doom. and my super hero name is the source of information. I'd rather have 'professional stalker' please.

My name's Natalie and I'm a gleekaholic.
Reply 3953
To my list of labels I should add that to me, e hine e feels like the natural leader, even before she became the actual leader. She just oozes authority.

Also, I constantly think everyone is older than me even though I'm probably the oldest one in this thread.
Original post by Ambs

I think I just managed to make this thread feel even more like a twelve-step program than usual :tongue:

We are so in tune with each other tonight, I did my Alcoholics Anonymous introduction, the page refreshed and showed me this :rofl:
Original post by Ambs

But is it because everyone here is addicted to vests? Oh, Santana is great :smile:

So I don't feel left out, I'm Siobhan.

Original post by Ambs
To my list of labels I should add that to me, e hine e feels like the natural leader, even before she became the actual leader. She just oozes authority.

Also, I constantly think everyone is older than me even though I'm probably the oldest one in this thread.

Is that a polite way of saying I come across as bossy? :p:
Isn't it on E4? I watch it on there all the the time. It's an awesome show.

Monday 9pm E4 or 4oD.

Having to skip tonight's for an early nighter!
Reply 3958
Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

I loved how crazy hectic his life was!

Spoiler

Have I actually congratulated you on your amazing university offer? I'm so jealous! I applied for English at Magdalen but got rejected. Why are so many people in this thread off to great universities in October??!
Oh god puck in that scene.

Quick Reply

Latest