The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
If I knew for sure if I'll be going I would love to! Perhaps all the cool people going should stay at the same hotel or something and hit the city after the concert? :biggrin:

Oh god, can you imagine?

London, lock up your sons and daughters.
Reply 4241
Original post by hayheyley
Hello I am rubbish and only posted a couple of times (about Darren Criss) but just thought I'd say that I'm going to see Glee Live in London 28th June eeek! Who else is going? Also am trying my bestest to get to his own show, am planning it now actually, does anyone have a treasured ticket for that? I LOVE HIM I'M SO EXCITED :biggrin:

I'll be going on the 29th, it looks like everyone from here is going just the day before, damn it! WE WE WE SO EXCITED :woo:
Reply 4242
Original post by diamonddust
I had that panic too! What time do tickets go on sale tomorrow?

Live nation is saying midday. However, ticket master is saying 9am..

So from 8:30am I'm going to be on the ticket master site..

Here's the link: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0046A4D4495B7C?artistid=1064017&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2
Original post by e hine e
It's annoyed me too, I think maybe they'll be on holiday here already or incorprate a holiday into it but he's doing shows there all the damn time. If I was in the US I'd have seen him live, seen him at Paley fest, gone to his book signing...all sorts of things by now.

*shakes head* If I get a ticket and see an American I will actually start singing the 'Neh neh neh' bit of Animal to them in the most annoying voice conceivable over and over until they get so annoyed they decide to go somewhere else! Ugh.

Book signing?
I'd stay with you if I didn't already live in London! :console: :tongue:

Did anyone here watch Catfish on More 4 a few days ago? 'Cause I'm seriously wary about my internet friendships after watching that! I know you guys are cool cause you're Gleeks and Gleeks can't ever be weird crazy people.

Ahaha, "Gleeks can't ever be weird crazy people" :biggrin: So ironic! I watched to watch that actually, but was fighting to stay awake so that I could watch Rumours at that point.

Original post by hayheyley
Hello I am rubbish and only posted a couple of times (about Darren Criss) but just thought I'd say that I'm going to see Glee Live in London 28th June eeek! Who else is going? Also am trying my bestest to get to his own show, am planning it now actually, does anyone have a treasured ticket for that? I LOVE HIM I'M SO EXCITED :biggrin:

I'm going to Glee Live on the 28th too! I'm very excited :biggrin:
Reply 4245
Fondue for two! Fondue for two!
Reply 4246
Oh god, can you imagine?

London, lock up your sons and daughters.

:rofl:

And before we left, we'd brush our teeth with a bottle of Jack.
Original post by Ambs
I'll be going on the 29th, it looks like everyone from here is going just the day before, damn it! WE WE WE SO EXCITED :woo:

Rebecca Black? Again? :rolleyes: I might have to pretend I don't know you if we ever meet! :tongue:
Original post by shinobi93
Ahaha, "Gleeks can't ever be weird crazy people" :biggrin: So ironic! I watched to watch that actually, but was fighting to stay awake so that I could watch Rumours at that point.

I'm going to Glee Live on the 28th too! I'm very excited :biggrin:

What I meant to say was we reserve all our weird and crazy for Glee so we don't physically have enough room in our brains to be creepy murdering pervy types as well! :biggrin:
Reply 4249
OK, I'm going to hunt for a cheap place to stay near to the Borderline..

It's near Covent Garden though so won't be that cheap :sigh:

I'm also getting very excited that the Borderline is near to the British Museum.. I will be going there on the Wednesday... I'm a geek as well as a gleek :colone:
*shakes head* If I get a ticket and see an American I will actually start singing the 'Neh neh neh' bit of Animal to them in the most annoying voice conceivable over and over until they get so annoyed they decide to go somewhere else! Ugh.

Book signing?

Yup at Barnes and Noble :yep: one of the pictures got posted on here, I was watching the videos on tumblr too. I was so sad :sad: at waterstones no one ever comes, in America they get Darren freakin Criss.

Original post by Ambs
:rofl:

And before we left, we'd brush our teeth with a bottle of Jack.

I need to find the Dcriss picture version of that song now. Tumblr, what have you done to meeee?
Reply 4251
Rebecca Black? Again? :rolleyes: I might have to pretend I don't know you if we ever meet! :tongue:

I have the deepest respect for Rebecca. She's so shameless! :biggrin: And her lyrics are applicable to all kinds of fun (fun fun fun) situations!

Oh puh-lease. You need me; you know I'm the only one who'll go on a DCriss hunt with you after the concert! :tongue:
Reply 4252
I need to find the Dcriss picture version of that song now. Tumblr, what have you done to meeee?

Such a thing exists?? :woo: Link me up, Scotty! :biggrin:
Reply 4253
I'm really tempted to get this poster....

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Such a thing exists?? :woo: Link me up, Scotty! :biggrin:

I can tell you the link is somewhere in this thread :biggrin: hope that helps. Oh and it's within the last 150 pages too.
Reply 4255
I can tell you the link is somewhere in this thread :biggrin: hope that helps. Oh and it's within the last 150 pages too.

Not that excited to see it, actually. Having to re-read my own posts is always an embarrassing experience :tongue:
:tongue:
Original post by Ambs
I have the deepest respect for Rebecca. She's so shameless! :biggrin: And her lyrics are applicable to all kinds of fun (fun fun fun) situations!

Oh puh-lease. You need me; you know I'm the only one who'll go on a DCriss hunt with you after the concert! :tongue:

Haha! I'll need you to push me into saying anything to him! I'll be too shy to say anything! :biggrin:
She's made me hate Fridays. It used to be my favourite day!

I remember that! Much LOLage ensued! :biggrin: *goes to look for it*

I'm pleased to say I have my ticketmaster and livenation pages bookmarked to the home screen of my iPod so I'll be ready to roll tomorrow! I have a bad feeling this is going to be like MJ all over again where I psych myself up and don't get tickets! Oh Gods of Glee Chris Colfer and Ryan Murphy, deliver me from pain and let me get tickets!
Reply 4257
:tongue:
Haha! I'll need you to push me into saying anything to him! I'll be too shy to say anything! :biggrin:
She's made me hate Fridays. It used to be my favourite day!

I remember that! Much LOLage ensued! :biggrin: *goes to look for it*

I'm pleased to say I have my ticketmaster and livenation pages bookmarked to the home screen of my iPod so I'll be ready to roll tomorrow! I have a bad feeling this is going to be like MJ all over again where I psych myself up and don't get tickets! Oh Gods of Glee Chris Colfer and Ryan Murphy, deliver me from pain and let me get tickets!

Friday is my favourite day too, so I'm glad someone dedicated a song to it! I just think it's hilarious. If someone had asked me to sing that song when I was 13 I would have said yes too. And if the whole world had been as mean to me as they are being to her, I'd be hiding under a rock. She, on the other hand, has the courage to keep her head high and continue to sing her hideous song - respect!! :biggrin:

If we ever got close enough to speak with him you would have to do all the talking, he wouldn't understand a word of my 'English' :rofl:
It makes it very difficult for me to Gleek out when tumblr crashes :cry:
Reply 4259
Hey, I would go on a DCriss hunt afterwards as well...

A super sneaky ninja hunt... :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest