The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
I just went on Tumblr for the first time today and it was all over my dash. Normally I HATE it when everyone keeps reblogging the same thing, but this time I wasn't even mad. DAAAYUM DARREN! :woo:

What is your tumblr? Am I following it?
Reply 6201
Original post by e hine e

I don't know where you posted it but thanks so much for the link to the Chris interview! It's great, he's such an intelligent and awesome person :love: I'm really looking forward to the rest of that interview.

Original post by Ambs
I don't know where you posted it but thanks so much for the link to the Chris interview! It's great, he's such an intelligent and awesome person :love: I'm really looking forward to the rest of that interview.

Me too, it should be great. It's so nice to hear him talking about real things too because as much as I love the funny interviews he's so intelligent and has so much to say they should discuss some real world things too :woo:
Reply 6203
What is your tumblr? Am I following it?

I don't really have one, I just made a page to keep track of Darren news that appears on some good Tumblrs that have a silly/annoying layout.

I just started following you :awesome: I still prefer going on your page though.

EDIT: woops, forgot the link: http://the-world-ahead.tumblr.com/ Nothing there though :tongue:
Reply 6204
Me too, it should be great. It's so nice to hear him talking about real things too because as much as I love the funny interviews he's so intelligent and has so much to say they should discuss some real world things too :woo:

I agree! I enjoyed the one with Lopez, but that's just because Chris is such a smart and witty guy that he can make anything amusing, even an interview that focusses on his high voice (I seriously don't get that people still ask him about it). This was really nice, and I think you can see he was enjoying it too. I want moooore! :woo:
Original post by Ambs
I don't really have one, I just made a page to keep track of Darren news that appears on some good Tumblrs that have a silly/annoying layout.

I just started following you :awesome: I still prefer going on your page though.

EDIT: woops, forgot the link: http://the-world-ahead.tumblr.com/ Nothing there though :tongue:

I will follow you anyway :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
I agree! I enjoyed the one with Lopez, but that's just because Chris is such a smart and witty guy that he can make anything amusing, even an interview that focusses on his high voice (I seriously don't get that people still ask him about it). This was really nice, and I think you can see he was enjoying it too. I want moooore! :woo:

When you put I want more I just started singing Part of your World :facepalm: that was an awesome interview. I just love Chris. I want him to be on Ellen again soon because I love when he does those. I thought he'd be on before the tour actually but it doesn't look like it :frown: she's had Darren on twice this season, Chris only once and once last season.
Love this

Original post by diamonddust
I am so in love with the GQ picture of Darren in plaid and geeky glasses I can't even say how much!

Totally agree :biggrin: glasses like that are my guilty pleasure, especially on him with that outfit!

You deserve rep for that, but "Please rate some other members before rating this member again." :frown:
Reply 6208
I will follow you anyway :biggrin:

When you put I want more I just started singing Part of your World :facepalm: that was an awesome interview. I just love Chris. I want him to be on Ellen again soon because I love when he does those. I thought he'd be on before the tour actually but it doesn't look like it :frown: she's had Darren on twice this season, Chris only once and once last season.

The entire Glee cast should be on Ellen all the time, she's amazing! But yes, especially Chris :biggrin: When Darren is being interview I'm just like ':yep: you just confirmed the fact that you're awesome and cute, well done!' but with Chris I'm either ':rofl:' or 'I can't believe how amazing you are you intelligent creature!'. His interviews are definitely more fun to watch.
Reply 6209
Love this

That is just amazing :rofl: Blaine gives everyone courage, even when he really shouldn't.

Original post by Ambs
That is just amazing :rofl: Blaine gives everyone courage, even when he really shouldn't.

I love tumblr but now when I watch what should be a heartwarming moment with that text to Kurt I'm just like :rofl: because of all the gifs I've seen of it!

Also, I have the most respect ever for those fanfiction writers who use a lot of dialogue as I have today discovered I can't write it to save my life.
Reply 6211
I love tumblr but now when I watch what should be a heartwarming moment with that text to Kurt I'm just like :rofl: because of all the gifs I've seen of it!

Also, I have the most respect ever for those fanfiction writers who use a lot of dialogue as I have today discovered I can't write it to save my life.

I have that too! And whenever Blaine and Kurt are talking or the Warblers dance, I'm thinking of all the captions I've seen on Tumblr :tongue: And I love how I now realise all the inappropriate things Blaine says. This has to be my favourite example of that:

Original post by Ambs
I have that too! And whenever Blaine and Kurt are talking or the Warblers dance, I'm thinking of all the captions I've seen on Tumblr :tongue: And I love how I now realise all the inappropriate things Blaine says. This has to be my favourite example of that:

:rofl: I love whoever is making all those of Blaine. I laugh way too much whenever the Warblers are on screen now. I try and explain to anyone in the room with me how hilarious they are but they never get it :no:

lol!! I just read it! I hope he's having Klaine babies! :O
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain

Original post by Oliviaonthetrain
lol!! I just read it! I hope he's having Klaine babies! :O

:rofl: I'm still shaking my head in complete disbelief.
Reply 6216

:rofl: Seriously, that's the craziest **** I ever read, and I tried Marquis de Sade once.

Original post by Ambs
:rofl: Seriously, that's the craziest **** I ever read, and I tried Marquis de Sade once.

I know! And there are actually reviews and everything :facepalm:

I did once watch a show about a man who was pregnant but he'd undergone a sex change so still had female reproductive organs. That fic is just plain weird.
I've managed to write about 5000 words of a story today yet my 2000 word Shakespeare coursework for A Level took significantly longer. And I actually liked the play we were doing. If I could've studied Klaine at college I would have been so much more efficient.
Reply 6219
I know! And there are actually reviews and everything :facepalm:

I did once watch a show about a man who was pregnant but he'd undergone a sex change so still had female reproductive organs. That fic is just plain weird.

People really shouldn't encourage such insanity. Seriously, I thought some of the fics I only heard about were bad, but this has got to be the worst. I know some people tend to heterosexualise gay relationships but this is pushing it :tongue:

I've managed to write about 5000 words of a story today yet my 2000 word Shakespeare coursework for A Level took significantly longer. And I actually liked the play we were doing. If I could've studied Klaine at college I would have been so much more efficient.

Ooh, is it a normal fic or a roleplay? I'm too stupid for roleplays, I always get lost in them.

My biggest problem with essays is that I'm always thinking that someone else already discussed the topic I'm trying to write about and did a way better job, so I always feel like a failure because none of my thoughts about texts are even remotely original. So I agree; at least with Klaine you're sure no scholar did all the discovering and you're just reproducing :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest