The Student Room Group

OCR AS - Chemistry Unit F322 - Chains, energy and resource - REVISION!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
what was the answer to the atom economy question
Reply 1261
Original post by Kir4nK

how many marks do you think you have got
Reply 1262
Original post by Kir4nK

molecular mass of desired product/molecular mass of all products x 100
Reply 1263
Original post by king1234
how many marks do you think you have got

for that question ?
Reply 1264
Original post by kimmey
molecular mass of desired product/molecular mass of all products x 100

ok i got tht phew
Reply 1265
Original post by Kir4nK
for that question ?

overall do you think you ahve done good lol
Reply 1266
for the question on atom economy or yield
i thought hard about this
and forgot the book description..so i thought
yeild is more important ..because u want more product ..
thats the most important thing..
with atom economy fair enuf u get by products bt u can find ways to get rid of them safely..
anyone agree?
Reply 1267
Original post by shooby_doo
What did you do on the question for international awareness of incineration of plastics?

I can't really remember but i think i said to try and recycle the waste products???? What did you put?
Reply 1268
for the last question I've drawn out the structure of the alcohol, carboxylic acid and the ester but I didn't put down their names... Do people think I would have lost a mark for not naming them? :frown:
Reply 1269
Original post by gwengwen
for the last question I've drawn out the structure of the alcohol, carboxylic acid and the ester but I didn't put down their names... Do people think I would have lost a mark for not naming them? :frown:

If they said name them then yes probably :frown:
Reply 1270
Original post by Peanut
If they said name them then yes probably :frown:

:frown: I was in hurry when i was doing the last question so I didn't read the question properly... :frown: I thought I've done quite well until I saw other people discussion and I think I've already lost 10 marks ... all silly mistakes ! :frown:
Reply 1271
:frown: I was in hurry when i was doing the last question so I didn't read the question properly... :frown: I thought I've done quite well until I saw other people discussion and I think I've already lost 10 marks ... all silly mistakes ! :frown:

Well only 10 marks wouldn't be terrible. Still a bloody good A
Reply 1272
Original post by Peanut
Well only 10 marks wouldn't be terrible. Still a bloody good A

I might have lost more marks... anyway the grade boundary will be quite high as everyone is saying
Reply 1273
I might have lost more marks... anyway the grade boundary will be quite high as everyone is saying

high i think they will be lower
Reply 1274
high i think they will be lower

I think this paper is the hardest paper out of all papers I've done... So I hope the boundary will be low low low !!!
Reply 1275
I think this paper is the hardest paper out of all papers I've done... So I hope the boundary will be low low low !!!

same in june 2010 got 78 think ihave probz got about 65 in this paper lol harder paper deffo
Reply 1276
same in june 2010 got 78 think ihave probz got about 65 in this paper lol harder paper deffo

June 10 was alright.... i think....
Original post by Peanut
I can't really remember but i think i said to try and recycle the waste products???? What did you put?

I Blabbed how it should be a global effort to cut down on the inceration of plastics so that everyone plays their part in cutting down the production of green house gases etc
Reply 1278

do you remember the question about when u had to say bond making releases energy and bond breaking absorbs energy. did it ask u to say it in terms of an endothermic reaction or exothermic reaction cheers :smile:
Reply 1279
Original post by kimmey
do you remember the question about when u had to say bond making releases energy and bond breaking absorbs energy. did it ask u to say it in terms of an endothermic reaction or exothermic reaction cheers :smile:

all i mentioned in that one was bond breaking is endo bond making is exo more energy needed to form bonds to break them something along those lines cant rember fully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending