The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections

Scroll to see replies

Can you update me please,

Got a further offer (AAA) from RVC but have now accepted Liverpool, woooo! :biggrin:
Original post by ziggyissocute

Original post by ziggyissocute
Can you update me please,

Got a further offer (AAA) from RVC but have now accepted Liverpool, woooo! :biggrin:

Done :yep:

Can you remember when your RVC interview was? :h:
Hey sorry its late could you update me please.
Liverpool: Unconditional Accepted, room deposit paid (derby and rathbone!). lol Soo looking forward to it. And i thought I wouldnt get in!! My interview went amazingly well! Loved all the interviewers (except one) and got chatting to them like they were my friends was amazing to fit in so well. XD well done to everyone elses offers and cant wait to meet all the Liverpool Freshers this yr! XD
Original post by ShadowWolf

Original post by ShadowWolf
Hey sorry its late could you update me please.
Liverpool: Unconditional Accepted, room deposit paid (derby and rathbone!). lol Soo looking forward to it. And i thought I wouldnt get in!! My interview went amazingly well! Loved all the interviewers (except one) and got chatting to them like they were my friends was amazing to fit in so well. XD well done to everyone elses offers and cant wait to meet all the Liverpool Freshers this yr! XD

Can you remember when the interview actually was? :h:

Updated and congrats on getting that offer :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending