The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bob247
****ing 90% of Britain is white. Why are people scared?

It won't be 90% for long.

Please use your head.

Original post by bob247
Many arabs in many gulf countries are minorities.

So what ? White people do not want to be a minority in their own ancestral, native homelands. I don't give a crap about arab demographics
(edited 12 years ago)
For Europe once again you are right in your views.
Original post by Jackthevillain
For Europe once again you are right in your views.

Cheers mate :smile:
My "problem" isn't with people's colours, I don't see a problem with the colour of people's skin.

It's when cultures/religions clash. Then you truly feel like an alien on your own planet.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by For Europe
Cheers mate :smile:

With me seeing all these TSR Indian and African societies maybe we should form a European one for people who are ethnically 100% European.
Original post by Jackthevillain
With me seeing all these TSR Indian and African societies maybe we should form a European one for people who are ethnically 100% European.

That would be racist, we are not allowed to have an identity, our identity is not ours it belongs to everyone. Liberal scumbags try and remove our identity cause they see it as exclusionary.

If you propose a 100% European community TSR will never allow it.

Remember we are racist by default because we are simply white
Reply 426
Skin colour is irrelevant. Culture and cultural/religio belief and behaviour is the important factor in the identity of a people.
So, no Islam, no Shari ah no Jihad, no Fatwah,s, no Halal slaughter, no racial peadophillia gangs...I could go on
The BNP have a bad rep with the top end of town and the PC media but take time and READ thier manifesto, they are right.
That would be racist, we are not allowed to have an identity, our identity is not ours it belongs to everyone. Liberal scumbags try and remove our identity cause they see it as exclusionary.

If you propose a 100% European community TSR will never allow it.

Remember we are racist by default because we are simply white

LOl true maybe you should do one because you seem more commited to the cause than me at the moment.
Reply 428
It won't be 90% for long.

Please use your head.

So what ? White people do not want to be a minority in their own ancestral, native homelands. I don't give a crap about arab demographics

Right, I forgot that tightening of immigration laws means that ethnic minorities would keep increasing at a faster rate. Why doesn't your government fix up your **** hole country so scummy white people stop taking their fake, ****e culture to places like Dubai and Thailand?

When I pointed out that arabs were minorities in their countries, I was contradicting a poster who said that arabs would not stand for it. I was not making any point. However, arabs seem to have the brain power to understand that immigration is vital to a strong economy and have begun to tackle the social problems caused by mass immigration. They don't sit their on the dole, whining and bitching about how **** the government is.
Original post by bob247
Right, I forgot that tightening of immigration laws means that ethnic minorities would keep increasing at a faster rate. Why doesn't your government fix up your **** hole country so scummy white people stop taking their fake, ****e culture to places like Dubai and Thailand?

When I pointed out that arabs were minorities in their countries, I was contradicting a poster who said that arabs would not stand for it. I was not making any point. However, arabs seem to have the brain power to understand that immigration is vital to a strong economy and have begun to tackle the social problems caused by mass immigration. They don't sit their on the dole, whining and bitching about how **** the government is.

White people go to Dubai and Singapore for work or pleasure they do not gain citizenship and settle there. Nor do white people beg like dogs for asylum and cling to trucks to smuggle themslves into Dubai like many Arabs do here
Reply 430
Lol, fail OP.
It's common sense, of course we don't want white people to be the minority.
Reply 431
White people go to Dubai and Singapore for work or pleasure they do not gain citizenship and settle there. Nor do white people beg like dogs for asylum and cling to trucks to smuggle themslves into Dubai like many Arabs do here

Maybe they don't do it cause they don't let them.

/facepalm

How many Russians and Eastern Europeans do you think have tried to smuggle into the middle east? Uneducated yob.
Reply 432
Original post by bob247
Many arabs in many gulf countries are minorities.

The Arabs in the UAE and Qatar etc still have all of the power/money though.
I doubt they'd be that happy if they had to be at the bottom of the pecking order.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 433
Original post by No Man
The Arabs in the UAE and Qatar etc still have all of the power/money though.
I doubt they'd be that happy if they had to be at the bottom of the pecking order.

That's a different matter. Hey, you all are such strong advocates of the free markets.

Besides, it's all changing in Dubai now. You see loads of rich expatriates living better that locals. Most of the expatriates in Dubai do live a lot better than the locals of the Northern Emirates.
Reply 434
Original post by ForeverIsMyName

I understand that you might want to live by the principle of mob rules, but I don't.

This equates to - Wah Wah, other people don't agree with me, they're all stupid wah wah cry, etc.
Original post by Blazara
This equates to - Wah Wah, other people don't agree with me, they're all stupid wah wah cry, etc.

No, it equates to you knowing absolutely nada about politics and democratic theory. I would suggest a book.

Why do you think nobody uses direct democracy to make decisions like this in the entire world?
Reply 436
I'm suprised it wasnt more than 73% lol.
Every ethnic group on Earth wants their own homeland where they're the majority. This should not be surprising or unexpected, as it's a very natural biological response.
I would be unhappy.
Reply 439
I'm white and I'd be unhappy If Britain became a white minority state.

Latest

Trending

Trending