The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

:frown: I did actually price up going to London for one of the shows ... do you reckon its worth £200 to see Glee live :P
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
:frown: I did actually price up going to London for one of the shows ... do you reckon its worth £200 to see Glee live :P

Totally.

Review time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/06/24/glee-live-tour-storms-the-uk-115875-23222763/

Darren bit is pretty funny, he wants Take That (or the Spice Girls bleurgh) on Glee.

Then they say Chris might not be a really good singer or dancer..er, hello. Single Ladies anyone? Happy Days? I Wanna Hold Your Hand? Twerps.
Original post by e hine e

Totally.

Review time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/06/24/glee-live-tour-storms-the-uk-115875-23222763/

Darren bit is pretty funny, he wants Take That (or the Spice Girls bleurgh) on Glee.

Then they say Chris might not be a really good singer or dancer..er, hello. Single Ladies anyone? Happy Days? I Wanna Hold Your Hand? Twerps.

Oh Darren. Two things: if you love the Uk so much how come you didn't tweet in Manchester and seemed to keep out of everyones way the whole time! also, TAKE THAT?!! Oh dear but I do approve alot of the spice girls, i've been saying that for a while! Also, if hes following the Uk music charts there no chance that he doesn't know about Muse, so thats cool.
Lol at them saying Chris can't sing or dance. Did they not SEE the show? Hes pretty incredible at both

:rofl: Darren's face! :rofl:
Reply 7365

Sorry about the crappy sound. My camera will only do good picture quality and bad audio or bad picture and good audio. :frown:

Raise your glass is uploading...
Reply 7366
Reply 7367
This is a list of the songs they did. To the best of my knowledge. Some of it is a blur and I can't rely on my photos to remind me.. (Especially for when Amber was singing because I was just standing there in amazement watching and listening to her so I took hardly any photos of her. Seriously. )

Spoiler

OK, so post-Glee depression has set in. Its almost as bad as post Muse depression. They both seem to have no cure :frown:
On the bright side, I have my photos to share with you, Warning: most are horiffic, and these are the best of a load of really bad ones. Also bear in mind that my camera was zoomed in on full the whole time, so we were not this close

Don't stop believing:

Heather Morris doing i'm a slave 4 u

Spoiler

Fat bottomed girls

Spoiler

photos

Spoiler

Born this way:

Spoiler

My best warbler photo (which is still really bad)

Spoiler

Happy days

Spoiler

Lucky & River Deep, Mountain High

Spoiler

Loser like me

Spoiler

Single Ladies

Spoiler

Safety Dance, Empire state of mind and GOODBYEEE GLEEEKS :frown:

Spoiler

Totally.

Review time.

Are they actually stupid?? Like seriously? He's one of the best singers and dancers in the cast.

LOL. I love Darren. Take That are awesome. So are the Spice Girls. Shut up e hine e. :tongue:

And I laughed over those pictures like a mofo after seeing them on livejournal and I'm laughing all over again. Darren doing a model pose and the vogue and the thrusting... I can't even...

Sassy gay Darren, how I love you!
Original post by Hravan

Sorry about the crappy sound. My camera will only do good picture quality and bad audio or bad picture and good audio. :frown:

Raise your glass is uploading...

Kevin can DANCE! :dance: :sogood:
Original post by neillya1
:rofl: Darren's face! :rofl:

Gangsta Blaine strikes again... :tongue:
has noone seen my pictures that I posted :frown: I don't feel loved
Reply 7373
OH MY GOD those pictures :woo: Am I the only one who just put one as their wallpaper? :biggrin:
Reply 7374
Original post by museobsessed
has noone seen my pictures that I posted :frown: I don't feel loved

:jumphug: I LOVE YOU!!

And I did see your first pic, but I didn't click on the spoilered ones because I don't want to see too much of the concert before I actually go... I even spent half a day installing Tumblr Saviour for the same reason. Yes, I know that shouldn't take half a day but I'm an idiot :tongue:

I think I know what you mean with the post-Glee depression - I just know I'm heading towards one myself :frown: Sending you lots of hugs, and remember that we're almost one month through the hiatus already, yay!
Reply 7375
Kevin can DANCE! :dance: :sogood:

Tell me about it.

When he did it in season 1 I was meh. I mean it was OK but I didn't think he was amazing.

But Thursday night? OMFG!

Original post by Ambs
:jumphug: I LOVE YOU!!

And I did see your first pic, but I didn't click on the spoilered ones because I don't want to see too much of the concert before I actually go... I even spent half a day installing Tumblr Saviour for the same reason. Yes, I know that shouldn't take half a day but I'm an idiot :tongue:

I think I know what you mean with the post-Glee depression - I just know I'm heading towards one myself :frown: Sending you lots of hugs, and remember that we're almost one month through the hiatus already, yay!

awww. i'll let you off not looking at them :p:

yes, hiatus is 12 more weeks and counting!
Original post by Hravan
Tell me about it.

When he did it in season 1 I was meh. I mean it was OK but I didn't think he was amazing.

But Thursday night? OMFG!

I heard the cast thought he was the best dancer out of all of them :tongue: Not sure if that's true though.
Original post by Ambs
OH MY GOD those pictures :woo: Am I the only one who just put one as their wallpaper? :biggrin:

Nope. I have... as my wallpaper! It's a shame I don't get off the internet to actually look at my wallpaper haha
I heard the cast thought he was the best dancer out of all of them :tongue: Not sure if that's true though.

I heard that too!
*cough* Single Ladies *cough*

Quick Reply

Latest