The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jordenfruitbat
I have this problem too :frown: And monday is half the price at my cinema so I booked tickets for then I have to wait all weekend :/

It's rubbish isn't it. I would just go on the weekend unless you need to save the money. I waited around a month to see the last one after we kept putting it off so I've booked early this time.
Reply 1441
Me and a couple of mates have pushed the boat out and gone for the posh seats at a 9:30pm showing on the 15th. HURRY UP TIME. :woo:
Original post by -honeybee-
I wanted to lol but noone would come with me. So we're going on the saturday night.

Same. None of my friends are that interested in Harry Potter to go to it at midnight. Will have to settle for during the day or the day after.
Got my tickets for the premiere on 13 July!
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Same. None of my friends are that interested in Harry Potter to go to it at midnight. Will have to settle for during the day or the day after.

I really wanted to because I queued for the last book at midnight :redface: and I'm really impatient. My brother would be the only person crazy enough to go with me but he has work at 8am so not a good idea! My friends would think I'm mental.
literally pooing myself with excitement over this movie!
Just watched Deathly Hallows Part 1. So the Deathly Hallows symbol is a triangle made up of three separate elements distributed amongst three chosen individuals, one of great power, one of redemption, and one of courage and humility. A triangle made of three sections, Power, Wisdom and Courage, whoever collects all three elements becomes unstoppable.

Heard this somewhere before.

*HEY! LISTEN!*

Reply 1447
Original post by TotoMimo
Just watched Deathly Hallows Part 1. So the Deathly Hallows symbol is a triangle made up of three separate elements distributed amongst three chosen individuals, one of great power, one of redemption, and one of courage and humility. A triangle made of three sections, Power, Wisdom and Courage, whoever collects all three elements becomes unstoppable.

Heard this somewhere before.

*HEY! LISTEN!*

was that last bit a yugioh abridged reference? if so then i will rep you :biggrin:
I wanted to lol but noone would come with me. So we're going on the saturday night.

I'm sure it will be just as good on the Saturday night! I'll probably end up going to see it more than once in the cinema... I saw the first one 3 times, with 3 different groups of people.
Original post by Sawwah
was that last bit a yugioh abridged reference? if so then i will rep you :biggrin:

I'd love to lie and get some free rep, but no - it's in reference to what I think the Deathly Hallows symbolism takes a... rather large... inspiration from. If anyone gets my last post I'm sure they will agree!
Original post by TotoMimo
I'd love to lie and get some free rep, but no - it's in reference to what I think the Deathly Hallows symbolism takes a... rather large... inspiration from. If anyone gets my last post I'm sure they will agree!

I got your reference :colondollar:
Reply 1451
meh, i'll do it anyway. im feeling in a giving mood :biggrin:
Reply 1452
Part 2s wait is killing.
I am gonna start slowly rewatching all the films now I think and then leave deathly hallows part 1 for the day I go to watch 2, so I can see the full film in succession :smile:
Original post by Jordenfruitbat
I am gonna start slowly rewatching all the films now I think and then leave deathly hallows part 1 for the day I go to watch 2, so I can see the full film in succession :smile:

You can see both parts together at Vue, not sure about other cinemas. I don't know if I would be able to persuade anyone to go with me to that though, it must be around 5 hours long? :eek:
You can see both parts together at Vue, not sure about other cinemas. I don't know if I would be able to persuade anyone to go with me to that though, it must be around 5 hours long? :eek:

OMG can you? I have a Vue like 15 minutes away from me and I haven't seen part 1. Actually I haven't seen any HP films apart from the 1st, 3rd and 4th... :redface:

No one would go with me aha :frown: It's a long time to sit in the cinema, but that is actually amazing :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust
OMG can you? I have a Vue like 15 minutes away from me and I haven't seen part 1. Actually I haven't seen any HP films apart from the 1st, 3rd and 4th... :redface:

Well you can at my local one which is pretty small so I'd imagine you can everywhere. They're showing films 1-6 at some Vue cinemas as well.
Saw Part 2 on Monday, and it was rather excellent.

Quick Reply

Latest