The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Becca94
Calzona will forever and always be mine! Never saw anyone on here before that did :P

Can we share? :3

Original post by lindsolsen69
I had no idea who Kum was for a minute, I just thought you were being rude >.>
I like Sam and Mercedes together though, and I want to see them first :smile: BUT NOO CHORD LEAVING :''''''''''''''''''''''''(

I don't like Kurtofsky, I don't even like how Karofsky is being made a nicer character that we should feel sorry for; it just seems a bit too 'happy' for me.

I didn't like the idea of Sam/Mercedes simply because it seemed they were lumping together the only single characters.

Well. Maybe it's just me, but I believe in redemption, and I understand why he was scared. It might be something you have to go through to fully grasp, but living a lie is never fun, and it can show in different ways for everyone.
So i'm watching grilled cheezus right now. Chris Colfer is just flawless. flawless! I had forgotten how flawless he is in this episode
Reply 8002
Thought I'd pop in here and say hi. Got into Glee about mid-season 2 and have just caught up with all the other episodes today :tongue:
Original post by AmyLH

Original post by AmyLH
Thought I'd pop in here and say hi. Got into Glee about mid-season 2 and have just caught up with all the other episodes today :tongue:

excellent :biggrin: welcome
Reply 8004
Original post by DarkAndTwisty
Can we share? :3

Yeah, it means i'm not alone :biggrin:
Hey new people. So wonderful to meet you.

For those of you not yet into Klaine and Blaine Anderson.

Never fear

I have the perfect programme for you to complete

That will ensure you're a fully fledge Klaine shipper and Blaine defender by the start of season 3.

I want season 2 to come out on DVD. :puppyeyes:
Original post by e hine e

Never fear

That will ensure you're a fully fledge Klaine shipper and Blaine defender by the start of season 3.

:yy:

I approve of this post! :h:
Reply 8008

Never fear

They're adorable :love:
Original post by neillya1
:yy:

I approve of this post! :h:

I approve of this comment.

Original post by AmyLH
They're adorable :love:

I approve of you.
Reply 8010
I approve of this comment.

I approve of you.

Aw thanks. But Brittana will always be my no.1 ship :tongue:
Original post by AmyLH

Original post by AmyLH
Aw thanks. But Brittana will always be my no.1 ship :tongue:

I love Brittana too. They're just behind Klaine so you have my full approval.

I'd like to date Heather Morris too. If you could make that possible you'd have even more of my approval.

Never fear

:love: Oh Klaine...

I ship Brittana but not as much as I ship Klaine. I think Naya is a goddess. :love:
I never liked Bartie but that's because I don't like Artie. I ship Pizes. As side ships, I also ship Blaine/furniture, Kurt/Puck (in a never gonna happen crackship!), Kurt/happiness and Blaine/Santana- (Blanana friendship!) :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

I ship Brittana but not as much as I ship Klaine. I think Naya is a goddess. :love:
I never liked Bartie but that's because I don't like Artie. I ship Pizes. As side ships, I also ship Blaine/furniture, Kurt/Puck (in a never gonna happen crackship!), Kurt/happiness and Blaine/Santana- (Blanana friendship!) :biggrin:

but Kurt/Happiness is Klaine, so you didn't need to make that separate :p:

Also, for the people talking about HeMo, I was watching Brittney/Britney again yesterday and I was like Damn Heather, I need a cigarette now
I said fully fledge last night.

That's going to bother me now.

FLEDGED.

I said fully fledge last night.

That's going to bother me now.

FLEDGED.

you're just becoming American from watching too much glee :tongue: not that there is such thing as too much glee :p:
I just rewatched the rocky horror glee show
Original post by museobsessed
you're just becoming American from watching too much glee :tongue: not that there is such thing as too much glee :p:
I just rewatched the rocky horror glee show

Last night I went a bit glee mad and watched Furt, Special Education, The Sue Sylvester Shuffle, Original Song and Prom Queen... Not to mention they're being shown on E4 at 4pm every weekday, so I've been watching those too. Yesterday was Grilled Cheesus... Cannot wait til Season 3 arrives, I wants me some new Klaine! :biggrin:
Reply 8017

I hate Artie so much, I cringed so much in all the episodes with Bartie in.
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Last night I went a bit glee mad and watched Furt, Special Education, The Sue Sylvester Shuffle, Original Song and Prom Queen... Not to mention they're being shown on E4 at 4pm every weekday, so I've been watching those too. Yesterday was Grilled Cheesus... Cannot wait til Season 3 arrives, I wants me some new Klaine! :biggrin:

omg yes, I need new Klaine like..... words cannot even describe
Reply 8019
Hey guys :smile:
Do we know anything about the new cast members for season 3?

Quick Reply

Latest