Aww that's awesome...
What course are you applying for...?

Human Bioscience! :cool: And yourself?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 81
Hi, just got my accommodation, Priory Hall J Block Room 05.28.
Im doing Graphics.. Anyone else?
Reply 82
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Human Bioscience! :cool: And yourself?

That sounds awsome...
Wish I did something science based...
I'm doing English...
Reply 83
Advertising and Business!!
Reply 84
Original post by ragpie
ah ok I knew Birmingham was close but I didn't realise how close :colondollar: how long would it take you?
Coventry was my firm, simply because of the English staff on the open day, they were the nicest of all the Uni's I looked at and made the course sound more interesting. What about you?
xx

Lol, on train it's like 15-20 mins... =]
So hopefully I won't be late all the time!
The University Of Birmingham was my Firm...
But I didn't make it :mad:
But Coventry seems Ok.. So i don't mind too much...
X
How long did it take for coventry to accept you through clearing?? Does there tend to be accomodation left (student halls) ?
I've just got a place through clearin to study Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science, never even been to Coventry so i'm going in blind! can anyone help me with what accomodation is good, term start dates, freshers week info or anything else? would be much appreciated!
Hey i start in september :smile: doing human biosciences anyone else?
hiiii, is anyone going to study photography at coventry in september? :smile: or living in raglan house?
Reply 89
Original post by Qasim_123
Advertising and Business!!

im doing advertising with business too!! :biggrin:
Original post by charlottehunt
I've just got a place through clearin to study Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science, never even been to Coventry so i'm going in blind! can anyone help me with what accomodation is good, term start dates, freshers week info or anything else? would be much appreciated!

- heya, well done on getting a place. Coventry is really nice it seems, it was my insurance but still pleased to go. Went to the open day and from what I saw it was quite busy city which is great for things to do, and Warwick university is literally down the road its lush :smile: student city definately. I only just applied for my accomodation today but you dont get the option of a specific place, basically when you fill in the online application you have to write down two preferences between self catered, catered, single ensuite or just single. I choose self catered single and self catered ensuite, so I wont have a clue where Im going until they get back to me. Term starts 27th sept. Dont know anything else, it was only today that i decided to go rather than a gap year so still lots to research. Hope this helped some.
Reply 91
Anyone staying in BLOCK A Callice Court?
Original post by Escape...
X

Ouch. It was my firm too. I keep seeing that word everywhere now. :frown:
Quite happy to be going to Cov though. :smile: Everyone's really friendly there.
Original post by ellen-marie1992
- heya, well done on getting a place. Coventry is really nice it seems, it was my insurance but still pleased to go. Went to the open day and from what I saw it was quite busy city which is great for things to do, and Warwick university is literally down the road its lush :smile: student city definately. I only just applied for my accomodation today but you dont get the option of a specific place, basically when you fill in the online application you have to write down two preferences between self catered, catered, single ensuite or just single. I choose self catered single and self catered ensuite, so I wont have a clue where Im going until they get back to me. Term starts 27th sept. Dont know anything else, it was only today that i decided to go rather than a gap year so still lots to research. Hope this helped some.

oh brilliant, thanks so much!:smile:
Original post by Escape...
X

Hey Uni of Birm was my firm too

See you at Coventry. xD
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone doing Econ (L100)?
Reply 96
Original post by PurpleConverse
Anyone doing Econ (L100)?

Yup, that's me right there!
Original post by MUJ17
Yup, that's me right there!

Hey hey - Guess i'll be seeing you there. :smile: