The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Starting 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Was wondering how everyone seems to know what there room number is and i don't... Wondering if anyone else out there is staying at trinity point?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 141
Original post by prabstar123
ahhh nicee :smile: for a second there thought i was the only one aha :smile: where you from?

London! I have never even been to coventry before! :confused:
Original post by hahahaha
London! I have never even been to coventry before! :confused:

awwwh :smile: its alot different to london tbh. where you living out then? :smile: im gonna be commuting everyday from leamington. whats your name?
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Yes, I see what you mean. Have you tried making a list? Have you visited both universties?

I'm much more of a teatotal person, so I'm not really into the whole drinking thing. I just hope there's more stuff to do at societies during the day. :smile:

If you do choose to go to cov, you could add me on facebook! :biggrin:

oh no i didnt mean it like that lol! im not an alki or anythin ahaha :smile: what kind of societies are there? :smile: i think im swaying towards cov more than glamorgan tbf just cuz of cutting costs :smile: private message me your name and ill add you on facebook :smile:
Original post by prabstar123
oh no i didnt mean it like that lol! im not an alki or anythin ahaha :smile: what kind of societies are there? :smile: i think im swaying towards cov more than glamorgan tbf just cuz of cutting costs :smile: private message me your name and ill add you on facebook :smile:

:laugh: That's ok, I believe you!
:awesome: I'm glad you want to go to Cov. http://www.cusu.org/ You can find all of the societies here. I think they might have a freshers fair during the induction week.
Reply 145
Hey! Anyone doing Advertising and Marketing this year? Let me knowww! :smile:
Original post by aaronjlaw
Computing, and im staying at home. Live in Allesley.
Message me any one also doing Computing?

MEEEEE!! Im doing Computing, thought i was the only one too LOl:smile: and I'm staying at home too :biggrin:
Original post by Rhii
Hey! Anyone doing Advertising and Marketing this year? Let me knowww! :smile:

:awesome: I'm not but it's nice to see such a cute avatar. :biggrin: Pichu :cool:
Reply 148
Original post by Escape...
Hay, I'm doing English too... :smile:
Going to choose the Literature side to the course hopefully.
x

I got an offer through Clearing to do English too and I'm more interested in the Literature side too :smile:
Reply 149
:awesome: I'm not but it's nice to see such a cute avatar. :biggrin: Pichu :cool:

Haha thanks! :biggrin: Can't resist a bit of Pokemon every now and then :wink:
What course are you doing? :smile:
hey everyone :smile: is anyone going to be studying sociology and psychology???.......and applied for halls on Friday after getting a place through clearing Thursday , does anyone know when i might get allocated a room :biggrin:
Is anyone else dreading the first day too?? im going to know noone and because I'm not staying in dorms I'm gonna be on my own
Reply 152
Original post by LaLaLaurie
Is anyone else dreading the first day too?? im going to know noone and because I'm not staying in dorms I'm gonna be on my own

Do you live in Coventry then? Or are you commuting? :smile:
I live at the edge of Birmingham, so I'm commuting everyday. You??
Everyone is going to know someone from the Dorms and well Im going have noone :'(
Everyone is going to know someone from the Dorms and well Im going have noone :'(

hey im gonna be commuting everyday from leamington :smile: was kind of worried about the same thing but met people on here so dont worry :smile:
Original post by Rhii
Haha thanks! :biggrin: Can't resist a bit of Pokemon every now and then :wink:
What course are you doing? :smile:

:awesome: Pokemon's great. :colondollar:
I'm studying Human Biosciences :biggrin:
Reply 156

I live in Coventry so I won't know anyone either! :smile: I think quite a lot of people are commuting so I wouldn't worry :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

:hi: :biggrin:
I'm commuting everyday from Rugby! I think we'll get to know lots of people on here and by joining societies.
I wish there was more stuff available for the people commuting though, I'm not really into the whole night-life scene and it would be impossible to go if I'm commuting anyway.
Reply 158
:awesome: Pokemon's great. :colondollar:
I'm studying Human Biosciences :biggrin:

Ahh fair enough :biggrin:
hi everyone!! i am staying at 17 earlsdon avenue!! is anyone else staying there? x

Quick Reply

Latest