Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University - Starting 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:hi: :biggrin:
I'm commuting everyday from Rugby! I think we'll get to know lots of people on here and by joining societies.
I wish there was more stuff available for the people commuting though, I'm not really into the whole night-life scene and it would be impossible to go if I'm commuting anyway.

:hello::hello: im not a going out person but if i did i think the friends i'd make would allow me to crash at theirs but i doubt ill go out much, i have a jog to think about. how long is it going to take you to get to uni everyday?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by LaLaLaurie
:hello::hello: im not a going out person but if i did i think the friends i'd make would allow me to crash at theirs but i doubt ill go out much, i have a jog to think about. how long is it going to take you to get to uni everyday?

About 10 minutes on the train, maybe another 15 walking to the uni. So under half an hour, if there are no delays :rant:
About 10 minutes on the train, maybe another 15 walking to the uni. So under half an hour, if there are no delays :rant:

OMG :eek: your soo lucky. I have to get a bus to my local train station, a train to brum and then a train to cov
Original post by nathankk
I got an offer through Clearing to do English too and I'm more interested in the Literature side too :smile:

Hi... That's awesome
At last I've found someone on the same course!
Won't be totally alone...
:smile:
OMG :eek: your soo lucky. I have to get a bus to my local train station, a train to brum and then a train to cov

:eek: Wow that must be going out of your way.

Lucky? Oh, well I guess I am. :smile: However, Rugby is pretty amazing at delaying trains. They've gotten a bit better over the last year though.
:eek: Wow that must be going out of your way.

Lucky? Oh, well I guess I am. :smile: However, Rugby is pretty amazing at delaying trains. They've gotten a bit better over the last year though.

it be so much quicker to drive but i dont have a car yet and i wouldnt afford paying for parking everyday but i dont mind. my cousin (shes the yr above) does it so ill be fine. and if all goes to plan my sister will have a job in Cov so she said she'd drop me off. i really dont mind the travelling, its the time i have to get up. im not much of a morning person :yawn::yawn:
it be so much quicker to drive but i dont have a car yet and i wouldnt afford paying for parking everyday but i dont mind. my cousin (shes the yr above) does it so ill be fine. and if all goes to plan my sister will have a job in Cov so she said she'd drop me off. i really dont mind the travelling, its the time i have to get up. im not much of a morning person :yawn::yawn:

Tell me about it. I use to get up at 6 to get to my sixthform it took me an hour to walk there. I'm motion sick so I couldn't get the bus (it was really expensive too). :rolleyes:
Tell me about it. I use to get up at 6 to get to my sixthform it took me an hour to walk there. I'm motion sick so I couldn't get the bus (it was really expensive too). :rolleyes:

AN HOUR!!! TO WALK!!!!! i used to roll out of bed at 9:20 to get to school for 9:40!! and motion sickness- wont you get that on the train??:confused::confused:
Reply 168
I am from Greece. Got a place through Clearing for Mechanical Engineering(BEng). Haven't even got my student id to apply for accomodation.

Anyone knows when im getting the e-mail with the student id?

Anyone from Greece or studying Mechanical Engineering?
AN HOUR!!! TO WALK!!!!! i used to roll out of bed at 9:20 to get to school for 9:40!! and motion sickness- wont you get that on the train??:confused::confused:

:eek: You were quite lucky too! 9.20! My school started lessons at 8.50.

I do feel a bit ill on trains but it's never as bad as it is in a car. I don't know why.
I don't feel great on pendolino trains though (there's something about them that makes them tilt so it affects the balance of fluid in my ears).
:eek: You were quite lucky too! 9.20! My school started lessons at 8.50.

I do feel a bit ill on trains but it's never as bad as it is in a car. I don't know why.
I don't feel great on pendolino trains though (there's something about them that makes them tilt so it affects the balance of fluid in my ears).

My school started at 8:30 but i didnt have to go in till 2nd lesson most days and i left at 1:00. it was one of the perks of having my timetable. and atleast thats good. it wouldnt be good arriving at Cov train station and seeing someone being sick lool :biggrin:
My school started at 8:30 but i didnt have to go in till 2nd lesson most days and i left at 1:00. it was one of the perks of having my timetable. and atleast thats good. it wouldnt be good arriving at Cov train station and seeing someone being sick lool :biggrin:

:laugh: If I was, at least I'd be easy enough to recognise. :biggrin:
:laugh: If I was, at least I'd be easy enough to recognise. :biggrin:

lol i'll watch out for you on the first day :nutcase::nutcase:
lol i'll watch out for you on the first day :nutcase::nutcase:

Same I'll watch out for you too! :biggrin:
What course will you be studying? :holmes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Same I'll watch out for you too! :biggrin:
What course will you be studying? :holmes:

LOL im studying Computing you??
LOL im studying Computing you??

:awesome: Cool.
Human Biosciences. :cool:
:awesome: Cool.
Human Biosciences. :cool:

biology....gives me nightmares
Hello!

I'm studying English, staying at home. Makes me feel kind of boring but it'll be so much better for my finances! :biggrin:

I'm going to be so out of my depth on the first day with all the new faces...*eep*!
biology....gives me nightmares

:love: biology. Why don't you like it? :holmes:
Original post by prettyraegirl
Hello!

I'm studying English, staying at home. Makes me feel kind of boring but it'll be so much better for my finances! :biggrin:

I'm going to be so out of my depth on the first day with all the new faces...*eep*!

Heyy dont worry, im staying at home. where abouts you live?

Quick Reply

Latest