The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Anyone else staying in The Old Fire Station in Aberdeen?

Scroll to see replies

flat 264C :smile: First year doing law at AU! :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 61
Original post by jasonbryant
Haha Im very socialabubble too! pmsl!! Yeah hope so ha! oooh glasgow! im from shetland! Yeah there is a cinema just at the top of the road! I want to see that too!!!!!!!!! Oooh sounds very professional! ha! im doing Travel and tourism at college and also festival event managment! Yeah no the beach is reeeeeaaaly nice! Haha Good! Shall Need a good drink and a yarn! Shall be a spree! So when you comming? can you not move in early hah!!! Sooooo BORED. and there is a morrisons right across the road. so its very central! Have you got msn? Add me if you dooo!

[email protected]

Ooohh excellent!!! You obv have good taste in movies :biggrin: And ur from Shetland!? Pretty cool :smile: I've never been but I imagine it's really pretty, most islands are. They have beaches. Glasgow has no beaches. Just a manky river...lol Btw,
festival management sounds awesome!! I can't come til 17th, wanna sit my driving test before I leave home. I need loads of time for that!! I'm a sh*t driver... :P But yea...I'll see u on the 3rd? Maybe if ur in. It's a Saturday and I have no idea what time so I'll prob miss u. But hey. I'll say hi to the hermits. They'll be in right?? :P
Anyhoo...I don't have msn. Well technically I do but can't use it cos I forgot my password and can't be bothered with it anyway :P Do u have Facebook?? :smile:
Original post by Nalacat
Ooohh excellent!!! You obv have good taste in movies :biggrin: And ur from Shetland!? Pretty cool :smile: I've never been but I imagine it's really pretty, most islands are. They have beaches. Glasgow has no beaches. Just a manky river...lol Btw,
festival management sounds awesome!! I can't come til 17th, wanna sit my driving test before I leave home. I need loads of time for that!! I'm a sh*t driver... :P But yea...I'll see u on the 3rd? Maybe if ur in. It's a Saturday and I have no idea what time so I'll prob miss u. But hey. I'll say hi to the hermits. They'll be in right?? :P
Anyhoo...I don't have msn. Well technically I do but can't use it cos I forgot my password and can't be bothered with it anyway :P Do u have Facebook?? :smile:

Haha yeaaah!!! you should come out on saturday night! whoo! went out last night to flat party and got back to mine at 6am! Evreyone is soo down to earth and loves to party!!! haha!!!!!!! Ahh driving! Scary stuff ha! Yeah shetland is really nice **** loads of beaches!! I should be in on a saturday, if you add me on facebook then ill get your num or whatever then you can text me what time your comming at (: Yeah hermits should be in! haha! Look on facebook as either Jason Bryant or Jason Derulo Bryant. and its a pic of me on the Giant wheel a t in the park ha!!
Reply 63
Is anyone moving in Wednesday? I don't really fancy the idea of sitting around alone for a few weeks waiting for everyone else to move in Plus i feel myself and the Bobbin have been separated for far too long!! x
Reply 64
Original post by Jackie0hh
Is anyone moving in Wednesday? I don't really fancy the idea of sitting around alone for a few weeks waiting for everyone else to move in Plus i feel myself and the Bobbin have been separated for far too long!! x

I moved in on Friday! My flat is completely empty so I hope someone moves in tomorrow lol! I think there is a few other people moved in, in the actual building though. Yeah it's so not good being on your own, sooo boring!! What flat are you in? x
Reply 65
Original post by kyler967
I moved in on Friday! My flat is completely empty so I hope someone moves in tomorrow lol! I think there is a few other people moved in, in the actual building though. Yeah it's so not good being on your own, sooo boring!! What flat are you in? x

How did u get to move in early? I didn't think u could move in till tomorow, thats why i had to start my job a week late! Well in that case we should search out all these other people and not be alone together :smile: Uhm Block D, Flat 262B U? x
Reply 66
How did u get to move in early? I didn't think u could move in till tomorow, thats why i had to start my job a week late! Well in that case we should search out all these other people and not be alone together :smile: Uhm Block D, Flat 262B U? x

was just going to ask you when you are moving in but obv that has been answered haha. i am not moving up till the 14th/15th but i am coming up to drop off stuff this weekend.
Reply 67

My first class started on Monday so I had to pay like £170 to move in on the friday! So much for budgeting hah! Yeah we will have to do that :smile: .. I'm in flat 262F, I'm not sure if we're close or not? Flat's 262G and H are next to mine, maybe your in one of the flat's below me? The way the rooms are laid out totally confuse me hah! x
Reply 68
Original post by ecal92
was just going to ask you when you are moving in but obv that has been answered haha. i am not moving up till the 14th/15th but i am coming up to drop off stuff this weekend.

I was coming on here to ask you that too haha Thats great, can't wait to meet the randomer ive been wondering about :biggrin: 2 of your flatmates aren't moving in till th 17th and im not sure about the other one but its kinda creepy being alone in this big flat Hopefully i'l be in when u drop by :smile:
Reply 69
My first class started on Monday so I had to pay like £170 to move in on the friday! So much for budgeting hah! Yeah we will have to do that :smile: .. I'm in flat 262F, I'm not sure if we're close or not? Flat's 262G and H are next to mine, maybe your in one of the flat's below me? The way the rooms are laid out totally confuse me hah! x

Aww that's such a shame, i guess u didn't really have much choice tho Yeah i think u maybe r a couple of floors above me in th same block I think its kinda creepy being al alone in this big flat so i really hope i meet people soon R u going to th welcome party thing tonight? Im gonna coz it beats sitting trying to fix my internet all night but i was wandering if many people will go? x
Reply 70
Aww that's such a shame, i guess u didn't really have much choice tho Yeah i think u maybe r a couple of floors above me in th same block I think its kinda creepy being al alone in this big flat so i really hope i meet people soon R u going to th welcome party thing tonight? Im gonna coz it beats sitting trying to fix my internet all night but i was wandering if many people will go? x

Someone has moved in to my flat today! Has anyone else moved into yours? Yeah I was thinking of going, it's my day off from college tomorrow anyway :smile: I wonder if I've passed you today and just not noticed haha! When did you arrive? x
Reply 71
Someone has moved in to my flat today! Has anyone else moved into yours? Yeah I was thinking of going, it's my day off from college tomujorrow anyway :smile: I wonder if I've passed you today and just not noticed haha! When did you arrive? x

Whoo No Three of them are my friends and they're not coming till freshers begins and the other is further up from you on this thread :smile: U should go :biggrin: Otherwise i may just pass u in corridors for the year lol Quite possibly Got here half nineish Lots of toing and froing since then tho I'm very small with dark hair and got glasses on right now And im obviously a girl from the name, you? X
Reply 72
Yeah I might just pop in :smile: Don't fancy going on my own though lol! I think the flat party is on the same floor as me anyway. I'm tall, black hair, usually wear my hair up all the time and I'm also a girl lol! x

well since neither of us want to go alone how about i come knock on your door first? That way neither of us will have to walk in alone?
Reply 73
Original post by bradleyeast
flat 264C :smile: First year doing law at AU! :smile:

Your my flat mate :smile: lol
flat 262A :smile:
This is a bit of a random question but how many plug sockets are in the room? xD
Reply 75
this place is fricken awesome!!!!! 262E guys come meet us if you havent allready lmao :smile: lots of love cat, harry, salima, calum and nika :biggrin:
Original post by siantulloch27
i'm staying there aswell but im in block E, second floor flat 264G

Im staying there too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending