The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8240
Quinn's gone punk?

Great! Thanks for spoiling that for me! :grumble:

EDIT:

**** it. I'm going to keep out of this thread now. I don't want anything else to be spoiled and people obviously don't care about other people so whatever. Guys, facebook or text me if you want me....
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8241
2 weeks to gooooooo :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Quinn looks so bad as a punk. :teehee:

It's definitely one of my favourite looks for her. She looks so awesome walking down that corridor.

@hravan it's in the promo so chances are people will see it on tv before the show's aired anyway.
Original post by e hine e

It's definitely one of my favourite looks for her. She looks so awesome walking down that corridor.

@hravan it's in the promo so chances are people will see it on tv before the show's aired anyway.

she really does look awesome. I love it, so badass. Tumblr has been giving me far too many spoilers recently, I don't like it
Reply 8244
Quinn looking badass is not really how I'd describe her new look, heh.
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean

sure, hot too, but not quite the level of HeMos boobs in 3D. Still not over that
Reply 8246
Original post by museobsessed
sure, hot too, but not quite the level of HeMos boobs in 3D. Still not over that

Um, what? :s-smilie:

haha tbf I didn't really look properly. Excited to see how it turns out though :tongue:

& yeah, didn't really think commenting on something from the promo, that is weeks old, would be classed as a "spoiler"... considering everyone who regularly posts here is (presumably) up to date with it all anyway. :rolleyes:

Original post by Hylean

What would you describe it as? :sly:
Reply 8248
What would you describe it as? :sly:

Generic alternative.
Original post by Hylean
Generic alternative.

No idea what that is :indiff:

but yeah, she doesn't look particularly... hmm... how to put it. :tongue:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
Um, what? :s-smilie:

Oh I thought you were implying that you found Quinns new look hot thats all. I didn't realise you didn't like it much
Reply 8251
No idea what that is :indiff:

but yeah, she doesn't look particularly... hmm... how to put it. :tongue:

You know, it's generic punk/goth/rocker/metaller/emo/rivethead.

She doesn't look particularly tough and has just assumed a style which is different but doesn't evoke any one subculture.

Oh I thought you were implying that you found Quinns new look hot thats all. I didn't realise you didn't like it much

It's not bad, I'm not the biggest fan of Quinn. Her looks are too cold, in the show anyway.

I was more than baffled by who HeMo is (aside from a poor rip off of He Man) and what her tits had to do with it.
Original post by Hylean

She doesn't look particularly tough and has just assumed a style which is different but doesn't evoke any one subculture.

Ohh, I suppose so. :tongue:
think they called it "falling in with the wrong crowd" or something on the promo though hahahaha.

Btw, HeMo is Heather Morris/Brittany and she has a... very nice body. :fan:
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean

It's not bad, I'm not the biggest fan of Quinn. Her looks are too cold, in the show anyway.

I was more than baffled by who HeMo is (aside from a poor rip off of He Man) and what her tits had to do with it.

Sorry, HeMo is Heather Morris (AKA Brittney) and she does slave for you in tiny top. let me show you
Its better in the concert than in the show to be honest
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8254
Sorry, HeMo is Heather Morris (AKA Brittney) and she does slave for you in tiny top. let me show you
Its better in the concert than in the show to be honest

I'll take your word for it. She doesn't do it for me.

Ohh, I suppose so. :tongue:
think they called it "falling in with the wrong crowd" or something on the promo though hahahaha.

I hate they've done that.
Original post by Hylean
I hate they've done that.

Bit judgemental of them tbf.
Reply 8256
Bit judgemental of them tbf.

Nyah, alternative people are always easiest to make the wrong crowd.
OMG Klaine promo pics.

Spoiler

I'm slightly sad that Glee has moved to Sky one, it is going to be harder for me to watch on telly :frown:

Internet all the way I'm guessing now :rolleyes:
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
OMG Klaine promo pics.

Spoiler

I KNOW I KNOWWWWW DAMMIT. Also have you seen Darrens new glasses from the FNO instore thing? Not a fan

Quick Reply

Latest