BNP Paribas - 31/01/2012
Citigroup - 03/02/2012
Deutschebank - 27/01/2012
Nomura - 15/01/2012
Morgan Stanley - 30/12/2012
Merrill Lynch - 30/01/2012

thanks a lot!

better do that credit suisse app!
Morgan Stanley deadline is 30/12/2011 not 2012.. just wanted to point that out before it causes confusion.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey,
Quick question about the UBS spring apps, im applying for the horizon program but i think the insight program is the same. Well, when u save your application, and then log back in, on the log in screen there is Resume/CV manager link, so are we supposed to upload our CV or only fill out the application form.

Thanks
Reply 583
Original post by lilly xx
Hmmmm. Dodgy post.

1. RBS have only just started interviewing for summer internships and still haven't finished grad quite yet.

2. As a participant of last years RBS SW, I can confirm that NO grads interviewed last year, we were all interviewed by associates and VP's.

3. You have failed to mention the test you have to take at the AC, given the odd nature of the test it's strange to not even comment about it?

4. The first interviews for RBS SW last year were at the end of Jan.

I think somebody might be telling little porkies...

note to all users of this thread: The posts on the 2011 SW thread made me nervous and unconfident about my application. I went to 3 SW's and most people didnt have a TSR account and for the ones who did it became a butt of jokes. 99.9% of what you read on here is complete tosh, just ignore it all and don't let it work you up.

1. Don't know how thats relevant to SW.

2. They were grads who just finished their programme and were in transistion into full time places.

3. There was no test, just 2 interviews. Its only a SW! We were however told to prepare for two specific questions which we would be asked about in the interview.

4. This doesn't mean they've changed their procedure for this year!

If you think I have a reason to lie, ignore what ever I've said...
Reply 584
Original post by lilly xx
Hmmmm. Dodgy post.

1. RBS have only just started interviewing for summer internships and still haven't finished grad quite yet.

2. As a participant of last years RBS SW, I can confirm that NO grads interviewed last year, we were all interviewed by associates and VP's.

3. You have failed to mention the test you have to take at the AC, given the odd nature of the test it's strange to not even comment about it?

4. The first interviews for RBS SW last year were at the end of Jan.

I think somebody might be telling little porkies...

note to all users of this thread: The posts on the 2011 SW thread made me nervous and unconfident about my application. I went to 3 SW's and most people didnt have a TSR account and for the ones who did it became a butt of jokes. 99.9% of what you read on here is complete tosh, just ignore it all and don't let it work you up.

No this person is potentially telling the truth. I know someone who has also got a place on the RBS spring week for markets. Had his interview last week and received the call saying he had been successful the other day. And before you start saying he's lying too, we picked him up from the interview to go to our sports game...
Reply 585
Original post by dan9
No this person is potentially telling the truth. I know someone who has also got a place on the RBS spring week for markets. Had his interview last week and received the call saying he had been successful the other day. And before you start saying he's lying too, we picked him up from the interview to go to our sports game...

Liar, there was no sports game.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 586
anyone heard from jpm?
Reply 587
what degree do you guys think is better for m and a- law or accounting and finance.....
Original post by eco1234
anyone heard from jpm?

Have they sent you tests yet?
Reply 589
Original post by Industrious Orca
Have they sent you tests yet?

nope nothing you?
Original post by LawQC
what degree do you guys think is better for m and a- law or accounting and finance.....

Do you go to LSE?
Original post by eco1234
nope nothing you?

No, sent it off on Saturday and got nothing so far.

Was wondering if they had given test invites out to anyone yet.
Original post by LawQC

Both are good.
Original post by LawQC

Accounting and Finance is more relevant, but you don't need to do a relevant degree for most roles in banking, M&A being one of those roles.
Reply 594
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Do you go to LSE?

why you ask?
Original post by LawQC
why you ask?

because i think i know you..did you used to own a clothing line?
Reply 596
Original post by i_hate_teeth
because i think i know you..did you used to own a clothing line?

whats ure first name?
Reply 597
Original post by LawQC
whats ure first name?

He just hates teeth.
Anybody heard back from MS?
Reply 599
Original post by woods.vanessa
Anybody heard back from MS?

Yeh, i have a phone interview on thursday.

Latest

Trending

Trending