BarCap - 31/01/2012
HSBC - 01/01/2012
BNP Paribas - 31/01/2012
Citigroup - 03/02/2012
Deutschebank - 27/01/2012
Nomura - 15/01/2012
Morgan Stanley - 30/12/2012
Merrill Lynch - 30/01/2012

MS Deadline is on the 30th for the Spring Program?

http://www.morganstanley.com/about/careers/pdf/AI_IS_SPR_EMEA.pdf says 12th December 2011 :s-smilie:
For everyone with MS interviews - were you contacted by phone confirming your interview or via email?
I am on the other side of the world right now and my UK phone (which is listed on my app) has no credit so there's no way they can reach me by phone.....
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 622
As for the interview in MS I think I did well. I said in my CL that I have an interest in financial markets so they asked me about the 2008 financial crisis, current FTSE and Oil levels. Also they asked me to tell sth interesting about myself and state my weaknesses, also why did I aply to MS. That's all I can say - I don't want to help you too much :smile: GL folks
Reply 623
Original post by janmad
As for the interview in MS I think I did well. I said in my CL that I have an interest in financial markets so they asked me about the 2008 financial crisis, current FTSE and Oil levels. Also they asked me to tell sth interesting about myself and state my weaknesses, also why did I aply to MS. That's all I can say - I don't want to help you too much :smile: GL folks

Ooo no I better get reading! Also what does CL mean?
Reply 624
Original post by Ram92
Ooo no I better get reading! Also what does CL mean?

Cover Letter.
Reply 625
have you actually recieved the tests from jpm yet?? i have the email saying we shall send you tests but I've not actually got them yet....
Did you have your MS phone interview or were you actually at their office ? If yes, how long did it take them to get back at you after the phone interview ?
Reply 627
when you apply for MS I know they send the tests pretty soon after, do you have a couple of days to do them - how many?
72 hours
Reply 629
Original post by janmad

ure such a liar lol - i had my phone interview today and they asked nothing like that - it was with HR and the questions were far simpler.
Reply 630
Original post by LawQC
ure such a liar lol - i had my phone interview today and they asked nothing like that - it was with HR and the questions were far simpler.

Probably depends on what you've put in your CV/CL really..he said he showed his interest in finance so they must've asked him those questions because of that.
just received an email from rbs pretty much begging me to apply to their spring week lol
Reply 632
Original post by i_hate_teeth
just received an email from rbs pretty much begging me to apply to their spring week lol

I hope you have an awful career ahead of you.. that is all.
Reply 633
Original post by jayeshr
Probably depends on what you've put in your CV/CL really..he said he showed his interest in finance so they must've asked him those questions because of that.

i obviously put an interest in finance - every1 will have
Original post by uni-mon
I hope you have an awful career ahead of you.. that is all.

Reply 635
bull****

RBS informing you of their SW is not equivalent to RBS begging you to apply to do a SW. Furthermore, it is certainly not equivalent to RBS giving you an offer for their SW.

Having said that, go for it, it's probably the best offer you'll get.
I think it was a reminder of the Application date which he interpreted as RBS begging him to apply, which is 100% an honest mistake to make

Everyone at UCL who put their email down at the RBS YouCUBE events got the email; it's not them begging, they're just advertising.
Reply 638
Hi guys,

I received an e-mail that I was "highlighted as a future leader of Credit Suisse" and that I should therefore apply to their spring internship program. (Done already though)

Anyone else got this mail and have any clue on what kind of advantages this might give?
Reply 639
Anybody who has got the mail from JPM with the link to their actual numerical test, and not just the mail with the link to the practice test?

Latest

Trending

Trending