The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marc Fiorano
Could be an honest mistake OR it could just be a halfwit simpleton trolling as always trying to flatter himself. To be honest out of the majority of users on the IB forum he is widely regarded as the most retarded even in his knowledge about the industry. His knowledge on the matter is comparable to a person who's hearing about IB for the first time.

It's funny he thinks he's this super successful guy always talking about his academic profile and how he'll go to Imperial and then he fails to meet the offer LOL :rofl: :rofl: That was the first of many failures, I'm sure he'll get used to it after a while. Well, that's if his 'headhunters' efforts to wine and dine with him don't work out.

Its so funny how the people who know the least about me, have the most to say.
Reply 681
Just did the UBS logical... mind=****ed
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Its so funny how the people who know the least about me, have the most to say.

No, no, you're misinformed. I don't know the least about you, I spoke to a few MDs and headhunters and they all had great things to say about you. You're like the real deal in the industry :yy:

how's it going at Imperial? :colone:
Just done the RBS logical test

:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

I want to die.....
No, no, you're misinformed. I don't know the least about you, I spoke to a few MDs and headhunters and they all had great things to say about you. You're like the real deal in the industry :yy:

how's it going at Imperial? :colone:

I'm not at Imperial. I'm at UCL. Things are going very well...e.g. I spent a large chunk of my Wednesday evening mingling with UCL alumni at Goldman Sachs.

You should check last years spring week numbers.
I'm not at Imperial. I'm at UCL. Things are going very well...e.g. I spent a large chunk of my Wednesday evening mingling with UCL alumni at Goldman Sachs.

You should check last years spring week numbers.

Why aren't you at Imperial? If I recall correctly it was your firm choice, right? :wink:

I'm sure things are going well. UCL alumni? Isn't that like...a bit of a downgrade when you could be hanging with all your friendly MDs?

This isn't about how well UCL is represented in spring weeks, but I half expected you to miss the point anyway. You never fail to disappoint :smile:
Why aren't you at Imperial? If I recall correctly it was your firm choice, right? :wink:

I'm sure things are going well. UCL alumni? Isn't that like...a bit of a downgrade when you could be hanging with all your friendly MDs?

This isn't about how well UCL is represented in spring weeks, but I half expected you to miss the point anyway. You never fail to disappoint :smile:

I recognise this type of weird and aggressive behaviour...

Are you in love with me?
I recognise this type of weird and aggressive behaviour...

Are you in love with me?

I recognise this type of attempt to change the subject and not answer the question...

Did you fail to get into your first choice?
Reply 688
RBS logical -> Way harder than the one I did in the selection for my military service, and there I was among top 5%..:s-smilie:
Original post by jevira
How do you know?

realised when i moved on to the next question..
Reply 690
Have Citigroup, Nomura, BofAML or GS sent out numericals/verbals/logicals.

Just checking to make sure I haven't missed a test as I applied to these a while ago and everywhere else has sent me tests
Reply 691
Original post by viksta1000
Just done the RBS logical test

:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

I want to die.....

How is WOS treating you?
Is Morgan Stanley rolling? Is now a good time to apply for Spring Weeks or is a bit late/early?
A good decision to do MS and CS Numericals today. Both Kenexa. A few questions appearing in both tests
Original post by natashabedford
Is Morgan Stanley rolling? Is now a good time to apply for Spring Weeks or is a bit late/early?

yeah they keep rolling
Original post by natashabedford

NOW (as in literally, you have 5 hours left) would be a good time to apply for the MS programme as the deadline is 12/12/2011.
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
A good decision to do MS and CS Numericals today. Both Kenexa. A few questions appearing in both tests

DB Spring Insight and DB Start up scholarship too.....you would think they would give you different tests when its the same bank.
I just applied, but is it too close to the deadline? Will they look down upon it/will I be disadvantaged in any way?
Reply 698
is MS test just a numerical test or...??
how hard was JP Morgan test??

Latest

Trending

Trending