The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level biology resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by DoubleyouTee
Does anybody have the AQA Biology unit1 June 2011 question paper and mark scheme? Pleaseeeeee let me know :smile:

i really need that too did you find it?
Original post by simon94

Original post by simon94
i really need that too did you find it?

Nopee not yet :frown:
Reply 442
Does anybody have last years, or the year before? None of them are on the Aqa website :s-smilie:

Original post by Nuss
Does anybody have last years, or the year before? None of them are on the Aqa website :s-smilie:

Generally speaking, if they're not on the AQA website then they haven't been released for students yet. This is often because they're used for mock exams etc. Your teacher will probably have access, if you ask them they may let you have it.
Does anyone know where I can find the OCR F212 & F214 JUNE 2011 Papers + markschemes?
Here you go guys, have fun revising!

Grade Boundaries /60

A - 45
B- 40
C -35
D -30
E -26

U - 25 or less
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DrFantastic

I've actually done this past paper..going to look up the grade boundries for it!
I've got them as well :smile:

Edited other post to include grade boundaries :smile:

Cheers! :h:

Hmm its 4 marks higher than the Jan 11 :smile:
Reply 448

Grade Boundaries /60

A - 45
B- 40
C -35
D -30
E -26

U - 25 or less

i LOVE you!!!
Reply 449
i can hardly find any unit 1 past exam papers online can someone please post a website with most of the past papers online with mark schemes please. thankyou :smile: or just a past paper and mark scheme would be helpfull :smile:
Reply 451
I know this isn't a physics thread, but if anyone has the phya1 june 2011 mark scheme/paper id be most grateful :3
Reply 452
Judging by your posts and join dates, you people probably only want it for the mocks. I do have the paper/mark scheme but I will give it after the Christmas holidays to prevent cheating.

Cheating on mocks doesn't help as you don't know what you need to learn!

actually i already sat my mocks for all my subjects before i posted that. i just really need the june 2011 paper because i asked the teachers for it but they dont have it either. but it would still be much appreciated whenever you do decide to post it. exams are on the 11 i think so atlease one week before that would be kind of you thanks.
Reply 453
hello,

does anyone have June 2011 edexcel bio unit 2 question paper and mark scheme
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Romisa_lovesA7X
Does anyone know where I can find the OCR F212 & F214 JUNE 2011 Papers + markschemes?

Reply 456
Original post by cashmoneyorg

I've found the F214 paper but not the F212 or any of the mark schemes.
Reply 458
It doesn't add attatchments but if you go back a page, I've posted the paper on one of the comments.

oh i saw the aqa paper for june 2011 you posted but i actually need the ocr biology paper for june 2011 but thanks for your help anyway.
Original post by Romisa_lovesA7X
I've found the F214 paper but not the F212 or any of the mark schemes.

Thanks

where did you find this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending